Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: One missing mount in shop
Jepalf

Replies: 4
Views: 668

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-07-2019, 08:15:36   Subject: One missing mount in shop
Thats a shame -
I know there are a great deal of things that need fixing...Garrison is just at very big part of wow given the professions, the pets and mounts players benefit from. And its nice to h ...
Jepalf

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-07-2019, 06:34:37   Subject: One missing mount in shop
oh...thanks for answering - I havent played retail for a very, very long time so I have no clue on what is added in which patch.
Could I ask if Garrisons here eventually will work with the possibil ...
Jepalf

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-07-2019, 15:16:19   Subject: One missing mount in shop
Dear Freakz.
I just went through the entire shop to find my favorite mount of all - The Louminous Starseeker! But sadly enough its the only mount I really love, that isnt available....why is that ?
  Topic: [Winterspring] - Daily Quest for Mount - "They grow up so fast"
Jepalf

Replies: 3
Views: 594

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-06-2019, 11:49:11   Subject: [Winterspring] - Daily Quest for Mount - "They grow up so fast"
I dont know how to make proof because a screenshot doesnt really show anything from the inactive cub and I cant record a video. More players have reported this questline, one with a link to a video on ...
  Topic: [Winterspring] - Daily Quest for Mount - "They grow up so fast"
Jepalf

Replies: 3
Views: 594

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-06-2019, 01:26:07   Subject: [Winterspring] - Daily Quest for Mount - "They grow up so fast"
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: One has to accumulate 20 Winterspring Cub Whisker by doing daily quests from the cub in order to get a Winterspring saber mount. But the saber cub is inactive, ...
  Topic: Help with the guide to play Legion on Mac os X.
Jepalf

Replies: 10
Views: 2429

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-12-2018, 19:44:04   Subject: Help with the guide to play Legion on Mac os X.
Have you thought about installing Bootcamp ? It makes windows run on a Mac like a normal PC.
  Topic: The Singing Pools, Pandaria, Important quest "Shu, The Spirit of Water" bugged
Jepalf

Replies: 2
Views: 1284

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-12-2018, 19:35:16   Subject: The Singing Pools, Pandaria, Important quest "Shu, The Spirit of Water" bugged
Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=29678/shu-the-spirit-of-water
WoW Freakz quest link: (Dont know where to find this ?)
Bug description:
When arriving at the pagode at the Singing ...

Page 1 of 1