Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Art : Offer or Requests.
Kisi

Replies: 15
Views: 4705

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2015, 18:16:13   Subject: Art : Offer or Requests.
sorry guys been dealing with stuff past week and so D: i'll see what I can do tonight
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-10-2015, 13:59:59   Subject: Art : Offer or Requests.
I'll work on it tonight -
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-10-2015, 16:33:23   Subject: Art : Offer or Requests.
Come on guys :Þ throw me some art to do I'm bored D:
  Topic: What would you like to see from English zone?
Kisi

Replies: 12
Views: 3189

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2015, 21:00:23   Subject: What would you like to see from English zone?
[quote ascuns]
Yeah fair enough, still getting used to the forum, my bad :b
and eh I'll try out the temp forum but sorta beats the point of meeting randos when you don't have any friends.
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2015, 17:55:41   Subject: What would you like to see from English zone?
Not sure if this is for the "English Zone" but I'd love to see a public or Looking for friends/group in the Teamspeak chat, been on there, the global one is muted, and everything is for guilds, I feel like it would help getting new players to team up and get together, only problem would probably be spammers o ...
  Topic: [Game] Corrupt a Wish.
Kisi

Replies: 136
Views: 30682

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2015, 18:23:42   Subject: [Game] Corrupt a Wish.
[quote ascuns]
You can but it only diffuses your enemies CC. >;Þ
I wish I would never run out of resources (gold, items, food..etc)
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2015, 17:55:49   Subject: What would you like to see from English zone?
[quote ascuns]
Let me know if you need some help -
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2015, 17:01:38   Subject: What would you like to see from English zone?
Hmmm, nothing brings a community together like contests :Þ
Funniest screenshot from ingame, Art based contests, simple things maybe, like most helpful player of the month, funniest player, etc.. :Þ
Might also make people more interested in helping out, from what i've seen people on here are very nice and helpful but I personally would like to see those people in the light they deserve a shoutout :Þ but again it's easie ...
Kisi

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2015, 16:41:34   Subject: Art : Offer or Requests.
So you kids will stop drawing on the damn walls.
Need a banner, signature, a youtube background or just want to see something funny photoshopped? throw it in here, I'll see what I can do, and hopefully other artists will too.
Also let's not ask for dumb edits of someones picture, at least not without their consent don't wanna be a bunch of bullies :v
  Topic: A Forum Tab for General Discussion :v
Kisi

Replies: 2
Views: 664

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 06-10-2015, 10:35:50   Subject: A Forum Tab for General Discussion :v
[quote ascuns]
Ooooh I didn't know that was for anything haha, Sorry :b
  Topic: A Forum Tab for General Discussion :v
Kisi

Replies: 2
Views: 664

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 06-10-2015, 09:43:43   Subject: A Forum Tab for General Discussion :v
Title basically says it all, a tab for the forum that's for anything that doesn't belong anywhere else, General Discussions, maybe ad a few sub tabs in there such as Music, Art, or a basic creative sub forum in the General Discussion, gives you sorta more to do on the forum, People sharing and generally discussing, might get the community more together, just an idea of mine I came here alone, and I wouldn't mind meeting friends and other players and I think that a General forum would be great fo ...
  Topic: Heyo :D
Kisi

Replies: 34
Views: 3504

PostForum: Welcome !   Posted: 02-10-2015, 19:06:25   Subject: Heyo :D
Playing on the WoW server :v just wanted to say hi, I play on both A and H as Kisi & Monbearpig (troll feral druid) euheuh
people seem nice so far except the few idiots i've run into that keeps asking me to duel and then call me names and stuff when I win, gotta love those people haha.
  Topic: [Game] Interview the person below you
Kisi

Replies: 166
Views: 37249

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2015, 16:55:48   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
[quote ascuns]
A : Duh! ofc I would, I'd get stoned to death and my last words would be ..."no ***" and it would be worth.
Q : Which shitty superpower would you want ?
A. Hovering, can't fly, can't jump, can't get down.
B. The ability to read minds, but only when someone is struggling to hold in their poop.
C. The ability to move a plastic plate 1 inch southeast at exactly 11:38 pm, telekinetically.
or
D. Have super strength but only while masturbating.
:v

Page 1 of 1