Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue][Assassination] Subterfuge Damage
Laggster

Replies: 3
Views: 1212

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-07-2020, 18:35:02   Subject: [Rogue][Assassination] Subterfuge Damage
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115192&name=subterfuge
Bug description: Subterfuge is supposed to give a damage buff on garrote, at least for me.. it doesnt. no ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Survivor's Bag of coins 2
Laggster

Replies: 2
Views: 858

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-01-2018, 14:14:18   Subject: [REJECTED] Survivor's Bag of coins 2
seems like its still a thing. thats why I bump this post
  Topic: Time-Lost Proto-Drake
Laggster

Replies: 12
Views: 5111

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-12-2017, 12:37:43   Subject: Time-Lost Proto-Drake
honestly I searched for another hour now, with a macro, addons, map overlay etc etc. I flew to every point and the routes multiple times, searched around the points widely and I didnt find him at all. ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Tailoring] Eye of Azshara: The Depraved Nightfallen
Laggster

Replies: 3
Views: 1670

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-11-2017, 16:59:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Tailoring] Eye of Azshara: The Depraved Nightfallen
bump!
3% drop chance seems like a joke for a profession quest that is more than necessary
I know thats basically blizzlike but the progress on freakz is way too fast and tailoring becomes more than ...
  Topic: Beastmaster / Pets / PvP
Laggster

Replies: 1
Views: 912

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-11-2017, 11:34:18   Subject: Beastmaster / Pets / PvP
Hey there
decided to make a new topic as I wasnt able to find all the issues in the forum.
first of all I get some weird bug in Battlegrounds, saying I cant attack the target when I want my Pet to a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Network Security, Speak with Oculeth objective cannot be completed
Laggster

Replies: 4
Views: 1713

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-11-2017, 18:27:04   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Network Security, Speak with Oculeth objective cannot be completed
I had the same problem! when I watched your screenshots I saw that you are a BM hunter too.
so because of that and the fact that I got desperate after multiple tries.. I changed my spec to Marksman a ...

Page 1 of 1