Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Questions regarding legendaries
Manixion

Replies: 6
Views: 1916

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 19:24:23   Subject: Questions regarding legendaries
Legendarys can obtained from doing pretty much anything in legion content incuding looting boxes in the world tho the harder the difficulty the more chance you have of obtaining one so someone who doe ...
  Topic: Group / raid finder
Manixion

Replies: 9
Views: 3060

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 19:18:39   Subject: Group / raid finder
announcements for premade groups could get very hectic at peak times id suggest either no announcements on premade groups or the ability to disable them but maybe announce for lfr groups that have bee ...
  Topic: how do you becoma a puss
Manixion

Replies: 2
Views: 888

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 19:02:31   Subject: how do you becoma a puss
Even blizzard allow this on live servers on normal/pvp realms ganking people and camping flight paths maybe a dick move but its not punishable
  Topic: Broken Shore
Manixion

Replies: 4
Views: 1604

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 18:57:46   Subject: Broken Shore
the broken shore probally wont come for a while my guess is some time in 2018 when they have finished scripting all of the nighthold raid and finished fixing all of the other legion 7.1.5 content then ...
  Topic: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
Manixion

Replies: 2
Views: 983

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 18:39:06   Subject: Farming Legacy Dungeons?
you can reset any dungeon after completing it just right click your portrait and select reset all instances and any dung you have completed will be reset this however does not work on legacy raids
  Topic: Demon Hunters
Manixion

Replies: 3
Views: 1191

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 16:07:30   Subject: Demon Hunters
Do not skip the Dh starting area it does work and has done since launch you need to reach the end of the vault of the wardens area to choose who u follow which is needed for the artifact questline as ...
  Topic: Guild Master Loot - Feedback
Manixion

Replies: 8
Views: 2376

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 15:58:28   Subject: Guild Master Loot - Feedback
[quote ascuns]
to see if a group is using master loot right click your portrait and you can see the loot option
  Topic: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Manixion

Replies: 128
Views: 36716

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-09-2017, 19:10:33   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
So im no expert and im not experiencing this issue myself but after reading through this thread it is sounding like your copy of windows might have the virus imbedded into it and it seems a lot of this tho not all is on windows 7 which now does not receive any ...
  Topic: Remove the raid 'must be in a group to enter' restriction
Manixion

Replies: 4
Views: 1239

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-09-2017, 18:02:40   Subject: Remove the raid 'must be in a group to enter' restriction
you need to be 110 in order to solo old raid content it is the same on retail
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dark storms Paladin class hall quest requieres wrong follower
Manixion

Replies: 1
Views: 512

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-08-2017, 22:36:42   Subject: Dark storms Paladin class hall quest requieres wrong follower
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The quest dark storms in the paladin class hall is not working it says i require lord Maxwell tyrosus but i only have Lady liadrin
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/i5tJF
  Topic: [FIXED] PvP turns on when you cast AoE spells
Manixion

Replies: 47
Views: 15162

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 15:26:03   Subject: [FIXED] PvP turns on when you cast AoE spells
[quote ascuns]
This has been reported since launch any update as to when this will be fixed cause logging off 30 times a day is not fun and niether is being flagged for pvp when u totally dislike pvp
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Pvp turned off but still getting attacked by opposite faction while questing
Manixion

Replies: 1
Views: 425

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 14:50:04   Subject: Pvp turned off but still getting attacked by opposite faction while questing
Bug description: Pvp turned off but still getting attacked by opposite faction while doing world quests or just travelling around the world

Page 1 of 1