Pass
2FA

Search found 20 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Forced Hand - Quest bug for reputation with The Oracles
NBMaritimer

Replies: 3
Views: 651

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-08-2019, 19:56:07   Subject: Bugged Frenzyheart Spearbearer or Frenzyheart Scavenger
I seen in closed post that the moderator replied that the quest is dooable but you need to marked your rep with Frenzyheart Tribe as at war in the reputation window.
I can confirm as of today that ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
NBMaritimer

Replies: 1
Views: 410

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-01-2019, 02:39:24   Subject: Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
Character Name: Mandragoras (Night Elf Demon Hunter 110)
Item Name & ID: Fel Sinew Bag, ID = 143548
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/mandragoras
Details: Upon killin ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Court of Stars: Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf
NBMaritimer

Views: 260

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 04:01:35   Subject: Court of Stars: Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf
Character Name: Mandragoras (Night Elf Demon Hunter 110)
Item Name & ID: Melandrus Spellstone, ID= 140757
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/mandragoras
Details: (opti ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Items that I am wearing keeps being switched with lower items levels when looting.
NBMaritimer

Views: 821

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-12-2018, 22:23:13   Subject: Items that I am wearing keeps being switched with lower items levels when looting.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Item that I am wearing gets switched with lower value items. I am not certain when it happens (maybe when I loot) but I notice my ilvl dropped. Then I check my ge ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] WQ
NBMaritimer

Replies: 0
Views: 267

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-10-2018, 20:03:19   Subject: WQ
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The WQ Rocko needs a shave doesn't work. You go to him and click on him, a dialog window comes up but you can't start a pet battle.
Proof:
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
NBMaritimer

Replies: 371
Views: 79490

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-08-2018, 01:55:39   Subject: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
[quote ascuns]
It seems like the Demon Hunters return NPC is Altruis the Sufferer. He has a grayed out question mark and when I click on him a window opens with the quest name "The Invasion of Niskara" printed in the message section. The 2 buttons at the bottom, ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Demon Hunter Class Hall campaign quest
NBMaritimer

Views: 377

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2018, 06:25:41   Subject: Demon Hunter Class Hall campaign quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Can't finish "The Invasion of Niskara" quest. I have finished the objectives and required to interact with Control Console. I see the Console and my mouse indicates a hand so I can interact with it. I click on it and nothing happens. My quest cannot terminate.
This ...
  Topic: Moderators I have a problem finishing the Demon Hunter Quest
NBMaritimer

Replies: 2
Views: 719

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2018, 00:39:00   Subject: Moderators I have a problem finishing the Demon Hunter Quest
No I had posted it in the right place. Check under Demon Hunter and it is marked as fixed but I can tell you that my problem is real.
Now I have posted a reply instead of a new post let's hope that works.
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
NBMaritimer

Replies: 371
Views: 79490

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2018, 00:35:55   Subject: Demon Hunter Class Hall campaign quest
The class hall campaign quest for my Demon Hunter is NOT FIXED.
I have terminated the quest The Invasion of Niskara but CAN NOT finish it cause I don't get any response from the Control Console.
My toon name is Mandragoras.
  Topic: Moderators I have a problem finishing the Demon Hunter Quest
NBMaritimer

Replies: 2
Views: 719

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-08-2018, 00:36:09   Subject: Moderators I have a problem finishing the Demon Hunter Quest
I have reported this as a bug but it was rejected cause apparently it was a duplicate. I have searched the forum and can't find a fix for this, so I don't see it as a Duplicate. But I ain't the Boss so.... I am here for help.
Here is my problem...
The Class Hall Mission The Invasion of Niskara I have finished and ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Mission The Invasion of Niskara
NBMaritimer

Views: 420

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2018, 03:35:44   Subject: Mission The Invasion of Niskara
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Class Hall Mission The Invasion of Niskara is finished, I return to the Control Console and click on it but nothing happens. I see the console and the hand appears for me to interact with it but when I click it nothing happens.
P.S. I abandoned the mission 3 times and restart ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Class Hall Quest to start Val'sharah
NBMaritimer

Views: 284

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-06-2018, 02:06:04   Subject: Class Hall Quest to start Val'sharah
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Quest to start Val'sharah I don't have anymore.
Proof:
I am not certain if this is a bug. Well maybe part of is.
I took the quest and went to the location needed to talk to Malfurion but couldn't find him. He wasn't where he was suppose to be.
Now that in itself is a bug ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Bought Zoom pet and didn't receive it.
NBMaritimer

Views: 647

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-04-2018, 01:55:39   Subject: [COMPLETED] Bought Zoom pet and didn't receive it.
Aaaaaahhhhh... Nnnnoooooo... Buhuhuhu.
But I liked him, he was such a little cutie. Oh well since I have to choose another one I want Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen (Item ID: 101771)
Thanks for your help.
Quick question, what is wrong with Zoom? Will he ever return? He was a cute pet although a little slimmy. lol
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Bought Zoom pet and didn't receive it.
NBMaritimer

Views: 647

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2018, 05:00:15   Subject: Bought Zoom pet and didn't receive it.
Character Name:Khaypal
Item Name & ID:137298
Armory Link:
Details: I bought the pet Zoom with reward points. I received it in my mail. Clicked on it and thought it was added to my pets but when I checked for it, I didn't have it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] (Death Knight) Into the Realm of Shadows
NBMaritimer

Views: 640

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-08-2013, 15:26:32   Subject: (Death Knight) Into the Realm of Shadows
Descrierea bugului / Bug description:
I am leveling and got this quest (Into the Realm of Shadows) for my mount.
I am transported into the realm of shadow and go south to kill the Dark Rider of Acherus but I do not get a mount. There is other Dark Riders that are mounted and I cannot attack them but they are attack ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next