Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: New vote / donation Item - Elixir of Ancient Knowledge
Rolvalkz

Replies: 3
Views: 1597

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-11-2015, 08:39:49   Subject: New vote / donation Item - Elixir of Ancient Knowledge
Possible Fun/Miscellaneous Item (Vote/Donation): Elixir of Ancient Knowledge
Note: This item is obtainable in-game currently from only 1 source Krol the blade [http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50356/krol- ...
  Topic: Donation question.
Rolvalkz

Replies: 2
Views: 851

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-11-2015, 23:40:29   Subject: Donation question.
Thanks thats great to hear.
  Topic: Donation question.
Rolvalkz

Views: 851

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-10-2015, 06:39:23   Subject: Donation question.
If one donates for the ToES Weapon will it be applicable for the upgrade for donated items? Like Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion > Uroe, Harbinger of Terror> Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehow ...
  Topic: [SELLING] Gold for Reputation
Rolvalkz

Replies: 458
Views: 109120

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-08-2015, 22:13:04   Subject: [SELLING] Gold for Reputation

Ok i sent them thanks!
  Topic: [SELLING] Gold for Reputation
Rolvalkz

Replies: 458
Views: 109120

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-08-2015, 06:33:03   Subject: [SELLING] Gold for Reputation
Orga can i get 20 rep worth sent to Gibbet? Thanks ^_^ well 40k -
  Topic: Possible idea for later on during near end game of SoO?
Rolvalkz

Replies: 7
Views: 1545

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-08-2015, 19:11:03   Subject: Possible idea for later on during near end game of SoO?
[quote ascuns]
Lol that is true. Well i simply just gave out the thought if you'd like to add some fillers in case the next phase is taking longer than planned. It'll keep people Occupied -
Rolvalkz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-08-2015, 23:16:27   Subject: Possible idea for later on during near end game of SoO?
[quote ascuns]
I see your Point, Mr/ms. Ashcool, but at least to me from playing some what of a little MoP On retail right before WoD came out. I believe that was one of the mistakes that blizzard did with Mop was adding timeless isles. in which devalued the importance of RDF's and factions all together.Now that dose not mean it shouldn't be implemented, but If anything the factions/reputation ...
Rolvalkz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-08-2015, 17:31:13   Subject: Possible idea for later on during near end game of SoO?
I realize we are still in early development, but its just a far fetched idea. I think a wonderful way for the use of Lesser Charms of Good fortune and its exchange for warforge seals. Since the loot system seems different to work differently than on retail, how about since we have Sha/Galleon quest and others similar in the future to come out, use the charms gathered through dailies for example 10Charms:1seal. it could like the quests f ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Warlock] The Codex of Xerrath and Glyph of Nightmares
Rolvalkz

Replies: 1
Views: 524

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-08-2015, 09:28:42   Subject: [Warlock] The Codex of Xerrath and Glyph of Nightmares
Bug description: Apparently the donated Item Codex of Xerrath is not applying itself to a warlocks rain of fire spell. It should be a simple fix, as well as the current minor glyph "The Glyph of Nightmares."
(Both are giffs which can be watched if changed in the options button to mp4 for better quality.)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/e01a5a67bc288cfbc5a648f815f78d13
https://gyazo.com/6d5e5fef2e35c80cc0f011d39db52aa4
  Topic: About the world PvP matter.
Rolvalkz

Replies: 0
Views: 457

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-05-2015, 02:42:51   Subject: About the world PvP matter.
I believe if they simply just make certain areas neutral and let people toggle/dis toggle Pvp flag would be fair to both sides. Such as Dread Wastes is a pretty reasonable for world pvp aswell as townlong stepps its all a matter that you can easily level a character 85 to 90 just doing all the jade forest quest and a few here and there in the jungle area and northern part. Let West of the spine be World pvp let everything else be Non pv ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [BWL] Blackwing Lair
Rolvalkz

Replies: 3
Views: 973

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-05-2015, 20:09:29   Subject: [FIXED] [BWL] Blackwing Lair
It is true i thought it was just this boss though so i went on ahead further into the raid and well every single boss apparently either evades combat with you. Both encounters that start with talking with the boss are also bugged and impossible to start the encounter. Did not have this problem before Mop release in CATA.
  Topic: Wow Account Merge
Rolvalkz

Views: 901

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-01-2015, 07:47:52   Subject: Wow Account Merge
Hi , just wanted to ask a little question to ya'll kind Folks at Freakz if it where to be possible to transfer this one Character which use to be my main right around before dragon soul was released on the server from my original account which i had lost the log in information when i came back to playing Wow once more to my current account which I have been working religiously on. The thing was i couldn't remember the log in information ...

Page 1 of 1