Views: 17897

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-03-2016, 09:28:30   Subject: Fun zone
[quote ascuns]
Rekttttt!!!!! xD
  Topic: [Game] Interview the person below you
Sova

Replies: 166
Views: 37819

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2016, 03:42:55   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: Because constant things get boring after a while.
Q: What do you think, which color is alien skin? Green or some other? -
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-02-2016, 02:56:54   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: Black hole. -
Q: When Socrates says: "I know that I don't know", did that mean that he knows, or that he doesn't know? -
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-01-2016, 12:03:22   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: Zero. Because you defined the person as a man already.
Q:
Situation: It's really cold outside, you're driving a car in the middle of nowhere. You see a bus station (knowing that the bus won't get to that station in ages), and there are 3 people standing there:
1. A man who saved your life once,
2. An old lady ...
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-12-2015, 11:50:12   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: Werewolf - because vampires are too ugly -
Q: Which was your first mobile phone (manufacturer and model)? and how long ago did you get it?
  Topic: Fun zone
Sova

Replies: 108

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-11-2015, 17:24:39   Subject: Fun zone
[quote ascuns]
I got only one, same as Seph xD
  Topic: Fun zone
Sova

Replies: 108

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-11-2015, 10:53:31   Subject: Fun zone
Pfft! All lies! I can heal........................................................................................................................ With....................................................................... Nvm, I can't xD
And Seph, it's a race between me and you with the amount of alts we got! -
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-11-2015, 11:28:00   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: Unlimited really slow internet because quality > quantity.
Q: If you had to pick one pet to follow you your whole life, which animal would it be?
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2015, 17:49:34   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
A: If I could play WoW from there - sure! -
Q: If you must live inside WoW, which zone / dungeon / instance would you live in?
  Topic: [5.4.8] Enhancement Shaman Discussion
Sova

Replies: 120
Views: 30943

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2015, 09:16:39   Subject: [5.4.8] Enhancement Shaman Discussion
Ok, lets do an overall Q&A about enhancement now and in the future...
1. Atm mastery is the best stat for enhas, when and why is haste going to get better, or maybe it'll be better to balance the two of them?
2. Needless to say that Elemental Blast is working like a charm atm, and it gets even better with 4p from t14 - so, is there any point to take any of the other 2 talents? If not, when will there be, and why?
Thanks,
Sova.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Achievement] Jack of All Trades
Sova

Replies: 1
Views: 434

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-10-2015, 18:01:18   Subject: [Achievement] Jack of All Trades
WoW Freakz link: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7378/jack-of-all-trades
Bug description: The achievement won't complete even if I have already done 5 different professions. It may be connected to the fact that I am an old player, and I had 5 professions maxed during 4.3.4 patch, and I haven't learned a single profession since Freakz went to MOP. The only thing I did when we came to MOP is to max the 2 professions that I had on 525 ...
Sova

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2015, 03:15:14   Subject: [Game] Interview the person below you
Existence is a paradox. It has no purpose.
Under the assumption that USA is Horde, Russia Alliance, which country is Pandaria?
  Topic: Deathwing weapon doing really low dmg....
Sova

Replies: 2
Views: 884

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-10-2014, 11:55:48   Subject: Deathwing weapon doing really low dmg....
@Erudax:
To be honest, I haven't tested it in AOE, this is a single target sample.
And no, it doesn't refresh like it does on the video you've posted there, it actually has a regular uptime on the single target test I did, but the problem is the damage. I've asked a friend to test it on an elemental shaman, although he has the normal version, it did only 1.9% of his damage, which is still, fairly low.
I've noticed, amongst my frien ...
  Topic: Deathwing weapon doing really low dmg....
Sova

Replies: 2
Views: 884

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-10-2014, 01:48:56   Subject: Deathwing weapon doing really low dmg....
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=78475&name=rathrak-the-poisonous-mind
Descrierea bugului / Bug description:
The poison damage that Rathrak does is really low comparing to retail recounts.
Dovada / Proof: This is a sample of ~40mil damage done on the training dummie inside Orgrimar.
Skada report:
http://i.imgur.com/K02rT91.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VHbRnWp.jpg
  Topic: [REJECTED] Enha Unleashed rage VS Paladin GBOM
Sova

Replies: 5
Views: 1124

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 29-09-2014, 16:56:37   Subject: Enha Unleashed rage VS Paladin GBOM
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: I'm want to ask you to make Enhancement shamans Unleashed rage not get overwritten by paladins GBOM, because that buff gives enhas expertise too, not only the AP.
The situation which is a real pain is a 25 man pug, when just 3 sec before the pull a paladin buffs GBOM, which the raid needs, and Enha has to respec 2 times, or to relog... But it's too late then...
So can you make UR only on Enha un- ...

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next