Pass
2FA

Search found 20 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Enhc shaman worth playing in this server
Xpeect

Replies: 3
Views: 2609

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-03-2018, 21:36:22   Subject: Enhc shaman worth playing in this server
Totally worth playing and maining! Super fun, super fast, super strong ^^
Pulling 1m openers and doing 600-620k sustained if RNG Gods love me and like 490-500k if they don't (As itemlevel 887 eq. / 9 ...
  Topic: [Shaman] Totems not proccing Sephuz' Secret
Xpeect

Replies: 1
Views: 249

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-02-2018, 06:31:41   Subject: [Shaman] Totems not proccing Sephuz' Secret
Out of the three shaman CC (loss of control) totems, only the Hex one will proc the Sephuz' haste buff. Earthgrab and Lightningsurge totem will not ( and they should).
  Topic: What's up with frost dk and mm hunter dps
Xpeect

Views: 717

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-01-2018, 10:41:22   Subject: What's up with frost dk and mm hunter dps
Should a class really be able to 650k single target with 880 and such low effort? Looking at 7.1.5 retail videos, frost dks did much MUCH lower damage than here, mm im not so sure, cant find good refe ...
  Topic: To the devs
Xpeect

Views: 801

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2017, 10:20:42   Subject: To the devs
Don't stop the good work guys <3
You did an awesome job scripting so far, but there are some annyoing bugs left over that need your attention ( which would honestly bring damn good promo to the se ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Mythic+ Affixes should be the same the whole week
Xpeect

Replies: 18
Views: 6006

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-09-2017, 10:17:47   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Mythic+ Affixes should be the same the whole week
The thing is, on retail, as mentioned before, Impossible combinations like sang/volc/bolstering are not possible. If everyone had the same key, it would be much more efficient. As far as I can tell, t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mythic + Volcanic Affix
Xpeect

Replies: 17
Views: 5569

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-09-2017, 01:29:26   Subject: [REJECTED] Mythic + Volcanic Affix
And this was never fixed or replied to... LOL
  Topic: [REJECTED] LFR
Xpeect

Views: 569

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-09-2017, 10:02:34   Subject: LFR
I just wanted to ask if theres a TBA on LFR?
I enjoy the LFR experience and I bet it would freshen A LOT of things up here <3
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter] [Fel Rush] mid air while carrying the flag
Xpeect

Replies: 3
Views: 1178

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 09-08-2017, 08:41:20   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter] [Fel Rush] mid air while carrying the flag
Can confirm. Catching a DH flaggie without death grip is a waste of time. Especially on Twin Peaks, glides from the top of your base to 10-20yr over the bridge on their side, ignores half the map.
  Topic: I need a dps class for pvp
Xpeect

Views: 462

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-08-2017, 11:43:39   Subject: I need a dps class for pvp
Hold your horeses?
You wan't a class that cannot be countered?
/thread
P.S. Try Unholy DK / WW Monk
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Death Knight][Unholy] Pet's die too fast in dugeons to boss AoE
Xpeect

Views: 360

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-08-2017, 07:23:06   Subject: [Death Knight][Unholy] Pet's die too fast in dugeons to boss AoE
Basically, playing pet classes in PvE is a handicap because you lose your pet as soon as the boss does AoE, which can be a problem if your summon is on a 1 minute cooldown and does upwards of 30% of o ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Death Knight][Unholy] / [Warlock][Demonology] Pets in dungeons/raid
Xpeect

Views: 498

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-08-2017, 08:20:43   Subject: [Death Knight][Unholy] / [Warlock][Demonology] Pets in dungeons/raid
WoW Freakz spell link: I don't know if I can find the link, it's passive avoidance to damage from AoE PvE sources ie. sanguine pools/dresaron roar
Bug description: Basically, taking a pet class is eq ...
  Topic: Alliance/Horde ratio
Xpeect

Replies: 8
Views: 4001

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-07-2017, 21:44:52   Subject: Alliance/Horde ratio
A free character transfer is a viable method, it can stop when they percentages are a bit more even.
Or another alternative, to increase the exp or rep rates for Alliance characters for a while.
So ...
  Topic: Alliance/Horde ratio
Xpeect

Replies: 8
Views: 4001

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-07-2017, 16:21:57   Subject: Alliance/Horde ratio
Just wanted to ask if the development crew had anything in mind?
It's very unbalanced in the Broken Isles to the point of WQs being drained of fun for many alliance players.
What would happen, boss ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy] Raise Dead
Xpeect

Replies: 2
Views: 483

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-07-2017, 16:04:59   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy] Raise Dead
It is working fine now, it seems to have been a temporary bug.
I literally could not get it to spawn until I cleared cache and changed spec 10 times xd.
Thanks for the reply though <3
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Unholy] Raise Dead
Xpeect

Replies: 2
Views: 483

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-06-2017, 13:33:15   Subject: [Death Knight][Unholy] Raise Dead
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=46584&name=raise-dead
Bug description: When I got the Apocalypse artifact weapon, Raise Dead did nothing. No ghoul summoned, no ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next