Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Bag sort and Reagent deposit
akalyptos

Replies: 1
Views: 645

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2017, 15:35:33   Subject: Bag sort and Reagent deposit
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
The sort bags button doesn't work at all.
Also if you want to deposit all your crafting reagents to your reagent bank that button also doesn't work , not only t ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Blood DK hidden artifact weapon appearance
akalyptos

Replies: 0
Views: 809

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-11-2017, 13:40:23   Subject: Blood DK hidden artifact weapon appearance
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: I opened the Glimmering Treasure Chest in suramar many times, last time i opened it i got the Hidden Artifact item for paladins and now i opened it again and g ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk] Roll Should be usable while dead
akalyptos

Replies: 2
Views: 915

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 15-11-2017, 14:51:16   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk] Roll Should be usable while dead
WoW Freakz spell link: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109132/roll
Bug description: As the title says Roll should be usable while dead
Proof: On wowhead spell description 2nd bubble under Flags section ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Overspawned area + Murlocs hit like trains
akalyptos

Replies: 2
Views: 770

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-10-2017, 21:55:10   Subject: Overspawned area + Murlocs hit like trains
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Murlocs in Aszuna, El'dranil Shallows is the name of the area that shows on my minimap, are way way too many and i believe they hit for way too much damage. I w ...
  Topic: Disconnection from the server for not using the launcher
akalyptos

Replies: 3
Views: 1444

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-10-2017, 21:20:38   Subject: Disconnection from the server for not using the launcher
I see i am not the only one having this issue... Its so frustrating having to do this every time! It's not something that happens once every now and then, its almost happens to me DAILY! Making it a g ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Relics should be disenchantable
akalyptos

Views: 316

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-10-2017, 17:54:38   Subject: Relics should be disenchantable
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: Relics should be disenchantable
Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/52f66a/just_an_fyi_you_can_disenchant_relics/
  Topic: Random CMD at launch/close
akalyptos

Views: 390

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-09-2017, 22:41:29   Subject: Random CMD at launch/close
Sometimes when i launch or when i close the game a random CMD pops up saying "Press any key to continue . . ." but pressing any key just closes and reopens the same CMD. Has anyone had this ...
  Topic: Launcher
akalyptos

Views: 499

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-09-2017, 23:25:25   Subject: Launcher
Bug description: OK, so i was doing a random battle ground when suddenly my game crashed, i don't know why, then when i relaunched the game and logged in it was kicking me out cause it was saying i di ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight][Honor Talent] Decomposing Aura
akalyptos

Views: 895

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2017, 18:53:29   Subject: [Death Knight][Honor Talent] Decomposing Aura
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199720&name=decomposing-aura
Bug description: The stacks shouldn't drop immediately to 0 after you get far enough of the DK, it ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Transmog Bug
akalyptos

Replies: 12
Views: 3800

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 09-08-2017, 00:05:11   Subject: [FIXED] Transmog Bug
[quote ascuns]
I first transmoged my gear for the Frost DK with some random blue-ish items that i had. I am 100% sure that i had Current Spec selected.
Then i switched to Unholy and made another transmog set with some green-sh items. Again i am 100% sure that i had Current ...
akalyptos

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 03-08-2017, 15:49:54   Subject: [FIXED] Transmog Bug
On my clip i tried to show you the issue with spec tmog. When i on Frost i can tmog his spec as i wish with no problem but when i switch to Unholy it doesn't work at all. In any case I deleted the folder you mentioned but i still have that issue. I guess i should give up on having a separate tmog for each one of my spe ...
akalyptos

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 01-08-2017, 11:59:45   Subject: [FIXED] Transmog Bug
I tried it again and as you asked here is a short video
https://youtu.be/HH-5iOsOgE4
akalyptos

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-07-2017, 23:36:42   Subject: [FIXED] Transmog Bug
I used the option to transmog by spec and it worked fine yesterday on both my Unholy and Frost spec. I tried to do it again today and it bugged i lost all my gold (13k gold to be exact) due to this issue...

Page 1 of 1