Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight
gelnikos

Replies: 2
Views: 349

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-08-2020, 23:59:48   Subject: [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight
[quote ascuns]
yes! i already that, (delete cache, unstuck, relog) multiple times actually!. can you check my char? there is some quest in aszuna i cannot progress too but some people can, maybe there is something wr ...
  Topic: [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight
gelnikos

Views: 349

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-08-2020, 22:02:41   Subject: [Stormheim] Above the Winter Moonlight
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38412&name=above-the-winter-moonlight
Character name: Gelnikos
Bug description: after finishing https://i.imgur.com/tJVbImH.jpg
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Draenor][Frostfire Ridge] Of Wolves and Warriors
gelnikos

Replies: 3
Views: 393

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-08-2020, 07:40:42   Subject: [REJECTED] [Draenor][Frostfire Ridge] Of Wolves and Warriors
i'm sorry i didn't read MoP and WoD storyline still under development which might be this issue still bugged, i don't force this issue to fix immediately, you can close this topic, thanks:)
gelnikos

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2020, 13:08:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Draenor][Frostfire Ridge] Of Wolves and Warriors
https://i.imgur.com/4d5SBVu.jpg
gelnikos

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2020, 00:30:58   Subject: [Draenor][Frostfire Ridge] Of Wolves and Warriors
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=34402&name=of-wolves-and-warriors
Bug description: Durotan, the npc that require to turn in this quest is swollen to earth, and if you already have garrison (which i had because this char migrated from ally) and can't turn in this quest, you stuck! ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
gelnikos

Replies: 20
Views: 3015

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-05-2020, 05:06:31   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
[quote ascuns]
i had the same problem, i had disconnected after taking death gate from dalaran or from broken isles map, no problem when taking it inside any legion dungeon or raid. other map except broken isles is safe, sometime whenever i wanna go to acherus i simply go to main city with portal, and take the death gate from there.
my char info:
- i make my character back in 7.2.5 as human ...
  Topic: appearance lost
gelnikos

Views: 168

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-05-2020, 04:44:00   Subject: appearance lost
thanks, i'll try that -
  Topic: appearance lost
gelnikos

Views: 168

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-05-2020, 03:57:51   Subject: appearance lost
Hello yesterday i run EN normal raid and i got this plate hand from ursoc, i see in chat that i got the appearance of that hand, and i think it's not a problem to sell the item after because it's low ilvl gear, but now i login and try to transmog, i dont see that appearance in appearance list, try to relog and didnt work, whats cause this? And how do i recover that appearance?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Death gate
gelnikos

Replies: 4
Views: 402

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-04-2020, 15:15:53   Subject: Death gate
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=50977&name=death-gate
Bug description: after you take death gate and teleport to ebon hold, about 1 second later it got disconnected back to login screen but, this is only happen everytime when you take death gate from dalaran (broken isles). other places it don't (as far as i know). so everytime i taking death gate i should go to another places.
Proof: it's imposs ...
  Topic: suddenly cannot do a world quest
gelnikos

Views: 434

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-08-2019, 08:01:13   Subject: suddenly cannot do a world quest
i tried this solution and its actually worked!, thank you for the help.
cheers..!!!
  Topic: suddenly cannot do a world quest
gelnikos

Views: 434

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-08-2019, 07:54:40   Subject: suddenly cannot do a world quest
so im doing a world quest, i unlocked a world quest a long time ago and never experienced any error or bug before. but suddenly when im come to the world quest in map, the quest objective doesn't appear in the objective panel. when i open my map the exclamation mark which showing four exclamation mark suddenly only appear 1 in every faction. and i cant do any world quest since then because i cannot hit the objective, so is this game bug ...
  Topic: buying mount from vote points
gelnikos

Replies: 1
Views: 360

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2019, 15:52:40   Subject: buying mount from vote points
i recently bought a forsaken warhorse from vote point shop and send it to my human dk, i dont know that mount is specify for horde,
my question is :
-can i have refund vote point from my mistake? or at least cancel the buying, or
-did the mount i bought can be retrieve from the horde character if i make one?

Page 1 of 1