User
Pass
2FA

buying mount from vote points

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message358
gelnikos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2022 07:10)

Post Posted: 14-07-2019, 15:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i recently bought a forsaken warhorse from vote point shop and send it to my human dk, i dont know that mount is specify for horde,

my question is :
-can i have refund vote point from my mistake? or at least cancel the buying, or
-did the mount i bought can be retrieve from the horde character if i make one?

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 14-07-2019, 16:46:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. Unfortunately, you cannot have your points refunded. There are icons that indicate which mounts are faction-specific and for which faction. I can only advise you to pay more attention next time you purchase something. However, you can create a Horde character and use it on that.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 05:41:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x