User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missing artifact appearances and completely removed ones?!
hydraulic

Replies: 2
Views: 499

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-12-2020, 18:52:32   Subject: [REJECTED] Missing artifact appearances and completely removed ones?!
In BFA you can customize your cat from and bear form at the Barber Shop, but it's not working on Freakz, I tried different barber shops with no luck, also missing some unlocked skins during legion.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Work Order Bug After Losing A Profession
hydraulic

Replies: 4
Views: 487

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-04-2020, 03:01:08   Subject: [REJECTED] Work Order Bug After Losing A Profession
I think the bug is with the quests themselves. I just unlocked the world quests for tailoring and rewards are just gold. I only have rank 2 of the recipes. Same goes for my alchemy character. Stuck at ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Val'sharah] The NPC disappears (Fey Enchantments)
hydraulic

Replies: 14
Views: 1630

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-04-2020, 23:47:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Val'sharah] The NPC disappears (Fey Enchantments)
Same for me, this is getting frustrating, I cannot continue my Alchemy questline, nor enchanting questline since both professions involve quests starting from NPC found in Temple of Elune. Tried durin ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [The Broken Shore] Champions of Legionfall
hydraulic

Replies: 9
Views: 1997

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 20:29:25   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [The Broken Shore] Champions of Legionfall
It's possible that it works for some classes. Just checked for my main druid and the NPC is there but no quest si gave, unfortunately. Made a ticket with no success, they won't add the quest to my log ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Feline Frantic
hydraulic

Replies: 1
Views: 238

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 16:55:19   Subject: [Suramar] Feline Frantic
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41452&name=feline-frantic
Bug description: You can interact with the object but will result in error message saying "Invali ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [The Broken Shore] Champions of Legionfall
hydraulic

Replies: 9
Views: 1997

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 23:15:03   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [The Broken Shore] Champions of Legionfall
Same for me, I'm a Druid and finished all the things needed, the NPC Thisalee Crow appears but she doesn't give the quest.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Val'Sharah] Forlorn Filter (Alchemy Quest)
hydraulic

Replies: 4
Views: 408

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2020, 13:46:22   Subject: [REJECTED] [Val'Sharah] Forlorn Filter (Alchemy Quest)
The NPC is there, but we cannot see it due to some sort of phasing with the temple of elune. I made a ticket about this but got rejected telling me the NPC is there. Same applies to the NPC Darcy Heat ...

Page 1 of 1