Pass
2FA

Search found 85 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [General][Macro] /equipslot macro
ismael1370

Replies: 2
Views: 1444

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-09-2016, 10:27:19   Subject: [General][Macro] /equipslot macro
/equipslot
but i won't work too.
i have to mention again that when i use the macro the item icon turn gray and i can't equip it at all even manually (until i relog) (exactly the same as old return button bug in mailbox)... ...
  Topic: [General][Macro] /equipslot macro
ismael1370

Replies: 2
Views: 1444

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2016, 23:25:32   Subject: [General][Macro] /equipslot macro
WoW Freakz spell link: n/a
Bug description:
there are some macros with form of "/equipslot slotnumber itemname" i.e "/equipslot 17 Vengeful Heartseeker". me and my friend tested this kind of macros,and it's not working in freakz.
for ...
  Topic: [Multiple] Pets Vs Killing blow
ismael1370

Replies: 9
Views: 3160

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 16-09-2016, 20:49:54   Subject: [Multiple] Pets Vs Killing blow
happens with retribution guardian of ancient kings...
i remember a day i was grinding rep with retri pala, and every time my guardian killed someone i gained no rep/loot.
and i am sure this problem is related to recount problems with temporary pets
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Multiple] Vengeance
ismael1370

Replies: 6
Views: 2396

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-09-2016, 03:50:38   Subject: [REJECTED] [Multiple] Vengeance
the formula looks a bit strange, but it will not change too much things... it's not the problem
but sometimes I feel vengeance is not high enough..
for aoe fights have enough vengeance, for mele/physical every think is ok...
but I think some sources of dama ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [warlock][pet][infernal/abbysal] Immolation @ Infernal spell power scaling
ismael1370

Replies: 4
Views: 1382

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-09-2016, 02:23:19   Subject: [FIXED] [warlock][pet][infernal/abbysal] Immolation @ Infernal spell power scaling

I dont play lock at all, but according the fight log from blizz it looks like you are right.
  Topic: [FIXED] [warlock][pet][infernal/abbysal] Immolation @ Infernal spell power scaling
ismael1370

Replies: 4
Views: 1382

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-09-2016, 12:55:34   Subject: [warlock][pet][infernal/abbysal] Immolation @ Infernal spell power scaling
WoW Freakz spell link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19483&name=immolation
used by pets:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1122&name=summon-infernal
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=112921&name=summon-abyssal
Bug description:
when you summon infernal/abyssal pet, t ...
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
ismael1370

Replies: 178
Views: 32764

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-09-2016, 02:24:08   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
i couldn't accept a gif guide in wowhead and i can't remeber such fail in dungeon journal, icy-veins, MMO-champion and gamepedia... after a the video, it looks like you are right, but offensive posts cause offensive answers.
i also couldn't see those gif because of some problems those are not my fault, (this problem r ...
ismael1370

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2016, 18:05:46   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
did you mean Icy-veins is not wrong, but it's wrong?
MMO-champion is wrong also?
gamepedia is wrong also?
only the gif guide for 5 years old players is correct? whole world are idiot? whole guides are wrong?
press Ctrl+F and write "demolisher"
http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/iron-juggernaut-strategy-guide-n ...
ismael1370

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2016, 17:09:24   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
[quote ascuns]
when you stuck at HC, with 580 il you will be sorry about what you said today
also the icy-veins is more acceptable against some gift bullshit in wowhead
ismael1370

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2016, 17:02:23   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
*** that gif , and gif guide.... show me where it shows that mortar cannon and demolisher cannons should be used in first phase together... that person who made that guide couldn't link mortar cannon link, look at that guide :/, if he couldn't find mortar cannon so he couldn't understand what it is...
you say icy-veins guide is wrong, and an anonymous guide in wowhead called ...
ismael1370

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2016, 02:11:16   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
hi, i think i nearly read the whole topic, so...
1-Demolisher cannon in 1st phase:

7.1. Abilities
During the Siege Phase, Iron Juggernaut uses 6 abilities against your raid. He continues to use Crawler Mines just like before, and he has some new abilities.
Seismic Activity Icon Seismic Activity is a constant raid-wide damaging aura that is present during this phase. It deals a moderate amount of Physical damage every second.
Shock Pulse is a spell that Iron Juggernaut often uses. It knocks all raid members ...
  Topic: [5.4.8] Retribution Paladin Discussion
ismael1370

Replies: 16
Views: 9296

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-08-2016, 16:34:15   Subject: [5.4.8] Retribution Paladin Discussion
I also should add that your expertise may be capped at 850 points with current bugs, and I also recommend using glyph of inquisition, you will love it when you use it once
I recently found a discussion avbout retri that people said HOW has much bigger crits than templar's verdict, so with recent fix, evil eye of galakras and sanctified wrath something may change...
  Topic: [5.4.8] Retribution Paladin Discussion
ismael1370

Replies: 16
Views: 9296

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-08-2016, 06:33:17   Subject: [5.4.8] Retribution Paladin Discussion
[quote ascuns]
hi
retri paladin is not strong enough now, i didn't tested it after recent fixes, but before these fixes i used Holy avenger for better burst... but now with Hammer of wrath fix, i think retri will deal better damage with sanctified wrath...
i also don't recommend spark of zandalar... because it procs when you don't need it. ji-kun and nourshen trinkets will do much better...
with tot hc items you could reach 600K DPS in burst in some situations, but now you have forget tot 4pc bonus, and stick SOO Bis items... galakras trinket is awsome...
i will ad ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [General] RPPM Proc chance VS Relog and item swap -- Very important bug
ismael1370

Replies: 14
Views: 2666

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-08-2016, 00:34:58   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [General] RPPM Proc chance VS Relog and item swap -- Very important bug
[quote ascuns]
as I said, the only proof I have is ExtraCD addon, and according to this addon internal timer starts at login/item swap.
I only found a comment.it may be helpful
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/extraCD?page=13#c198
this comment is about the addon...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [General] RPPM Proc chance VS Relog and item swap -- Very important bug
ismael1370

Replies: 14
Views: 2666

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2016, 22:22:41   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [General] RPPM Proc chance VS Relog and item swap -- Very important bug
[quote ascuns]
sorry if you discussed about it before, i didn't know much about RPPM that time, and had no items to test it... and thank you for your patience to read this topic
but i have to say my last words, maybe i'm right
i use ExtraCD addon to track my trinkets... this addon tries to simulate proc chances, similar to what happens in retail...
when i relog/swap item and then afk, it show normal chance first, then increases slowly and reaches max... so i thought maybe something is wrong here...
if the addon is exactly like blizzard, so something is wrong here, i tried to explain, but it seems you know what exactly happens in freakz... maybe we should discuss about what happens in retail, but i never played there... the only thing i have ...

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next