User
Pass
2FA

Search found 108 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
pixcals

Replies: 3
Views: 771

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-01-2019, 19:35:27   Subject: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
[quote ascuns]
well or we can just have a Announcer in game that keeps posting on global when the next invasion is going to be like they do for hacks and that anti cheat thingy, mostly caz it will help people who are ...
  Topic: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
pixcals

Replies: 3
Views: 771

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-01-2019, 04:32:49   Subject: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
Some people keep asking when the invasions are and i know its put up on the events page, but is it possible to display a small counter on our main webpage it would make it much much more convenient for players to just glance over the time and be informed rathe ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] 0 critical form trinket ( [Infernal Writ] )
pixcals

Replies: 6
Views: 1079

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 17:17:05   Subject: [DUPLICATE] 0 critical form trinket ( [Infernal Writ] )
Can someone move it to the confirmed section and fix it?
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Destro] Flame Rift.
pixcals

Replies: 2
Views: 1069

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 06:28:15   Subject: [Warlock][Destro] Flame Rift.
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=238146&name=flame-rift
Bug description: So this is a skill only available to those players that actually have this skilled in their tree and not for those who dont, but when i was on the d ...
  Topic: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
pixcals

Views: 878

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-12-2018, 16:44:27   Subject: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
[quote ascuns]
Thanks for the reply mate and Merry christmas to you too.
cheers!!
  Topic: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
pixcals

Views: 878

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-12-2018, 13:42:29   Subject: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
is multi boxing generally allowed on the server, i remember clearly that it was banned during MoP for BG's and pvp instances. Just wanted to know if i can do normal wq with it since i saw an alliance warlock do it.
  Topic: Elemental Shaman Guide
pixcals

Replies: 4
Views: 6879

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2018, 13:01:33   Subject: Elemental Shaman Guide
I have been playing ele shammy for a while now and I feel that Elemental Blast > then 2 Lava burst should do fairly well in case you proc mastery and crit on your Elemental Blast Just a thought but all in all a nice guide.
  Topic: Log in and log out with no gear.
pixcals

Views: 1655

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-10-2018, 10:00:28   Subject: Log in and log out with no gear.
Yea the issue was fixed could a GM please lock this topic, thanks.
  Topic: Survival hunter
pixcals

Replies: 5
Views: 3153

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2018, 15:50:02   Subject: Survival hunter
i havent seen many Sv Hunters at all, some people rarely play BM , I recently started hunter and was told that MM is the best spec to play.
hope this helps.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [legion][Dalaran] A Falling Star + Quest Chain missing
pixcals

Views: 1430

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-10-2018, 10:06:02   Subject: [REJECTED] [legion][Dalaran] A Falling Star + Quest Chain missing
Can. Gm confirm this and raise it as it is part of the quest that also is part of the 3rd relic quest chain and I cannot unlock my 3rd slot.
  Topic: Log in and log out with no gear.
pixcals

Views: 1655

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2018, 07:15:12   Subject: Log in and log out with no gear.
So today in the morning i logged into my hunter and then logged out to get some items, the next time i logged in i see my character stripped of all items and doesnt seem to have anyother item on him, my gold is intact and alsso when i saw the logs on my account it only shows my IP so i dont think there is any foulplay ...
  Topic: [Hunter] I can't do my hunter campaing, Quests in nowhere
pixcals

Views: 1411

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2018, 06:31:31   Subject: [Hunter] I can't do my hunter campaing, Quests in nowhere
This guy is right, even i ran into a the same issue opened a ticket and now waiting for a response. The next quest is https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44009/a-falling-star and it isnt there on khadgar at all maybe a GM could respond to this.
  Topic: State of lock for 7.2.5
pixcals

Replies: 1
Views: 2104

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-10-2018, 09:01:28   Subject: State of lock for 7.2.5
So going into 7.2.5 do you guys think that demonology will be much more viable than it is now??
  Topic: How good is Sub rogue in m+ and pve in general.
pixcals

Replies: 1
Views: 1022

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2018, 15:55:14   Subject: How good is Sub rogue in m+ and pve in general.
I made a rogue now just for fun and wanted to know how good is sub for pve atm. its the most fun spec of all and it really takes some skill to play,all i wanted to know was how good the spec is in terms of Nh raiding and doing decent damage in m+.
thanks
  Topic: [FIXED] [Mage] Brain freeze proc from Arcane Missiles
pixcals

Views: 1624

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-07-2018, 07:16:50   Subject: Re: Brain freeze proc.
[quote ascuns]
Yup it happened to me as well.
https://imgur.com/a/U7J33sS

Page 1 of 8 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next