Pass
2FA

Search found 46 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] HC Island Expedition auto-kicked and Dungeon deserter
souirkan

Replies: 1
Views: 153

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-05-2021, 06:43:54   Subject: HC Island Expedition auto-kicked and Dungeon deserter
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Character name:Tofalos
Bug description: Twice in a a row after queing in hc island expedition, as soon as the 3rd person accepts the invite I get to loading screen and then I'm ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] War Effort Dailies at Dazar Alor dock are missing.
souirkan

Views: 217

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-04-2021, 13:03:41   Subject: War Effort Dailies at Dazar Alor dock are missing.
WoW Freakz link: Multiple
Bug description: The war effort daily quests in dazar alor dock are missing since yesterday.
Proof: I can't prove it by screen shot or video, you ca ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Atal Dazar - Priestess Alun'za and combat bug
souirkan

Replies: 4
Views: 485

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-04-2021, 14:49:57   Subject: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Atal Dazar - Priestess Alun'za and combat bug
I run 2 Atal Dazar M+ and the combat bug seems to have been fixxed. It was either fixxed or an azerite trait of my old gear was causing it. You can close my ticket now and thank you fr your time.
souirkan

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-04-2021, 01:19:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Atal Dazar - Priestess Alun'za and combat bug
Thank you very much! I'll post it as soon as I can.
Just in case it makes it easier to duplicate until i have the video, I play as Protection Paladin (never tried as an other class tank), use every s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missing quest in Drustvar questlines - Unable to progress without bugging everything
souirkan

Replies: 3
Views: 539

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-04-2021, 01:14:35   Subject: [REJECTED] Missing quest in Drustvar questlines - Unable to progress without bugging everything
Yes please! Thank you very much!
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missing quest in Drustvar questlines - Unable to progress without bugging everything
souirkan

Replies: 3
Views: 539

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-04-2021, 23:08:50   Subject: Missing quest in Drustvar questlines - Unable to progress without bugging everything
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=129633&name=unmasked-witch
Character name:Marywrynn
Bug description:
This npc spawns only during Sharp Thinking quest. It is supp ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Backpack & Guild Vault multiple issues
souirkan

Views: 236

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-04-2021, 16:48:35   Subject: Backpack & Guild Vault multiple issues
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description:
1. Pressing right click on an item slot in the default backpack only, do not transfer the item to guild vault. You have to move the ite ...
souirkan

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-04-2021, 12:56:30   Subject: Atal Dazar - Priestess Alun'za and combat bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=122967&name=priestess-alun-za
Bug description: Everytime the encounter ends with Priestess Alun'za the tank ...
  Topic: Highmountain Tauren passive - Pride of Ironhorn
souirkan

Replies: 2
Views: 440

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-04-2021, 12:46:30   Subject: Highmountain Tauren passive - Pride of Ironhorn
Since noone has replied, did I post this in the wrong section? Should I delete and repost somewhere else in the forum? If yes please let me know where is the best section to repost. Thank you.
  Topic: [Monk] - Jade Serpent Statue randomly disappearing
souirkan

Views: 462

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 07-04-2021, 12:42:44   Subject: [Monk] - Jade Serpent Statue randomly disappearing
https://kapwi.ng/c/aRtRW7sf
Check his cursor at the 7th second of the video
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Monel-Hardened Stirrups does not work with Herbalism
souirkan

Views: 147

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2021, 17:42:13   Subject: Monel-Hardened Stirrups does not work with Herbalism
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=152813&name=monel-hardened-stirrups
Character name:Smaragda
Bug description: When mounted and start picking up herbs, u auto ...
souirkan

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 05-04-2021, 21:03:41   Subject: [Monk] - Jade Serpent Statue randomly disappearing
Update: My monk guild mates think that this happens only at the start of a combat phase. It's like the moment we start the fight and the statue gets summoned it phases out. Just a hint in case it help ...
souirkan

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 05-04-2021, 14:13:31   Subject: [Monk] - Jade Serpent Statue randomly disappearing
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115313&name=summon-jade-serpent-statue
Character name:Cukpoo and Gurumike
Bug description: At random moments inside dungeons th ...
  Topic: Tol Dagor Dungeon - Multiple LoS problems
souirkan

Replies: 2
Views: 320

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-04-2021, 13:56:53   Subject: Tol Dagor Dungeon - Multiple LoS problems
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=9327&name=tol-dagor
Character name:Smaragda (Screnshot by Cukpoo)
Bug description: In this dungeon the LoS is a mess... Spells and pets ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Heart of Azeroth
souirkan

Replies: 5
Views: 594

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-04-2021, 07:28:11   Subject: [REJECTED] Heart of Azeroth
I had the same issue. The problem is just how it's displayed. Your heart is still leveling as it should and at some point it will fix itshelf. Mine was ''bugged'' from 33 to 35. After 35 I could see t ...

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next