User
Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
spankatron

Replies: 11
Views: 2389

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:37:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
Please stop posting here. Please stop cursing and calling me brainless. Stop being immature.

Maybe you can't understand English but again:

You tested in a hurry? You are a complete liar as Chaos Bla ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
spankatron

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2017, 13:59:25   Subject: [REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
GET WRECKED magicqtz
January 17
Hotfixes
Demon Hunter
Havoc
Annihilation, Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Fel Barrage, Fel Er ...
spankatron

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2017, 05:08:48   Subject: [REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
[quote ascuns]

It has all the hotfixes from the link I put? No, it doest not. I have found many changes that were not implemented here.

You "know this *** class", the demon hunter? No, you don't. Not ...
  Topic: Future Patch/Hotfix Path for WoWFreakz Legion
spankatron

Replies: 8
Views: 2119

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 05:04:04   Subject: Future Patch/Hotfix Path for WoWFreakz Legion
Nobody is saying there aren't issues or that we should begin discussing moving onto other patches.
Any large project should have a plan in life, and a private server should be able to at the very least say they are undecided in regards to the path they will t ...
  Topic: Unbearable lag? lol
spankatron

Views: 5944

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:56:18   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
???
What? I do plenty of things when i'm not playing WoW-Freakz, especially since I am limited by the amount of crashes, lag, and downtime it has.
Dude, you just asked "What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?"
Secondly, y ...
spankatron

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 23:40:59   Subject: Future Patch/Hotfix Path for WoWFreakz Legion
[quote ascuns]
Hey don't mention it! Thanks, this is what I was looking for. I wasn't trying to be a jerk either, thanks again for responding.

[quote ascuns]
I don't believe I said, nor is it relevant, that this is the first patch of retail nor that there was not enough content to do.
Any ...
spankatron

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:54:01   Subject: Future Patch/Hotfix Path for WoWFreakz Legion
I am not thinking about changing the patch, as you just opened and have plenty to do.
I am not asking how soon you will update the patch either.
  Topic: Unbearable lag? lol
spankatron

Views: 5944

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:48:42   Subject: Unbearable lag? lol
What do we do to kill time when server crashes? You need to ask what to do with your life when you're not playing World of Warcraft?
Anyway, I've played here since 0 hour of this server's release. I have noticed almost no lag for the vast majority of my time here as well as hours of up-time.
You're crying over a intermittent issues on a new server that is experiencing wildly ...
spankatron

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:42:02   Subject: Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?
While we are on 7.1.5, I have noticed that the spells/abilities/talents here do not match up to any one point in 7.1.5's history.

Let me explain a little: There are almost weekly hotfixes that changed the game yet didn't outwardly change the patch version from 7.1.5. Our server has "mixed and matched" from different points/dates in 7.1.5's history of fixes. I have sp ...
spankatron

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:39:44   Subject: Future Patch/Hotfix Path for WoWFreakz Legion
I was wondering if the administration here could share their thoughts or plans on the following:
Will we eventually be moving to 7.2, then whatever major patch is after that, etc etc 7.3 and so on, or will we eventually just move to whatever is the latest (or one of the latest) patches?
  Topic: About playing Legion on Mac's users
spankatron

Replies: 5
Views: 2778

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:17:26   Subject: About playing Legion on Mac's users
Sure, there is the possibility that one day Apple may drop 32 bit support for OSX, and there is the possibility that there will not be a 64 bit solution of some kind that will work in its place, and there is the possibility that the mac user may be forced to upgrade their operating system to where wine will become incompatible. I doubt that's enough to warrant people don't play ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight][Frost] Chill Streak
spankatron

Views: 2091

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 10:30:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight][Frost] Chill Streak
There are numerous hotfixes in the above link that are not how things are on freakz. Not just one or two things either. There are many.

One good thing about that link is that it includes all the changes from 7.1.5 release basically up until right before the 3/28/17 release of 7.2.

I'm not requesting that you guys update everything here to match everything on that list. In fac ...
  Topic: About playing Legion on Mac's users
spankatron

Views: 2778

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 04:45:32   Subject: About playing Legion on Mac's users
I have had great success running this on the mac. Thank you for the changes you apparently made to the launcher!
I simply downloaded your launcher, opened the wowfreakz.exe launcher file using wine, and boom, perfect framerate, full screen resolution, sound, mouse, everything as if it was made for mac.
You guys with macs don't have to worry, it runs great.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight][Frost] Chill Streak
spankatron

Views: 2091

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 04:39:08   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight][Frost] Chill Streak
I have spent hours comparing each ability in the game to where the retail game was at during various points throughout 7.1.5.
I have tried to figure out what date we are "at" here. I assumed all prior fixes would be done up until a certain date.
This is not the case. I have in fact found multiple instances where things are "mixed up".
One example is where ...

Page 1 of 1