User
Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Crucible of Flame quest bug.
vouzze123

Replies: 7
Views: 369

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-10-2021, 17:42:45   Subject: [REJECTED] The Crucible of Flame quest bug.
[quote ascuns]
I've just done it, and now I see Kalec and Magni, TYSM!!!
Finally can get my rank 2 Crucible.
Have a great day, your a hero!
vouzze123

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-10-2021, 12:24:21   Subject: [REJECTED] The Crucible of Flame quest bug.
[quote ascuns]
Only the ones that I have shown with the screenshots, nothing else.
Thank you
vouzze123

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-10-2021, 00:29:37   Subject: [REJECTED] The Crucible of Flame quest bug.
[quote ascuns]
Hello Connover, hope your day is going well thus far.
I just relogged as I teleported out of the Chamber of Heart, and went back inside and Kalec still isn't there..
https://imgur.com/a/UMsUTw7
Thank you!
vouzze123

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-10-2021, 00:18:51   Subject: The Crucible of Flame quest bug.
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=298601&name=the-crucible-of-flame
Character name: Holypaths
Bug description: Well, I have been searching for the quest giver for rank 2 The Crucible of Flame for days now.. Kalec is meant to be in the Heart of Chamber at level 54 Heart of Azzeroth, thus allowing you to get Rank 2 Crucible of Flames Quest and at ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Gloomseeker Yarga Skeletal Hand Bug.
vouzze123

Replies: 3
Views: 406

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-07-2021, 13:35:13   Subject: Gloomseeker Yarga Skeletal Hand Bug.
WoW Freakz link: Gloomseeker Yarga Skeletal Hand Bug.
Character name: Busus
Bug description: Gloomseeker Yarga does not want to accept the Skeletal Hand, the option (Offer Gloomseeker Yarga the Skeletal Hand) doesn't even exist, you can't see it, usually he gives a satchel for the Skeletal Hand, please fix this, thanks.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/49fiDTf
  Topic: [REJECTED] Naz'jatar Emissary Retrieving Data visual bug.
vouzze123

Replies: 1
Views: 261

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-07-2021, 02:05:45   Subject: Naz'jatar Emissary Retrieving Data visual bug.
WoW Freakz link: Naz'jatar Emissary World Quest Visual Bug.
Bug description: The Emissary at Naz'jatar is bugged, it says 'Retrieving Data' and doesn't show the Emissary reward / what you need to do, its a minor visual bug, but needs fixing, thanks.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/D5Sdm3U
  Topic: [REJECTED] GM of Guild and can't view GBank Tabs
vouzze123

Views: 183

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-07-2021, 16:47:54   Subject: [REJECTED] GM of Guild and can't view GBank Tabs
Just to let you know, it is fixed now, when you restarted WoW Freakz for like 20 mins it fixed, thanks - Appreciated Freakz, enjoy your week. -
  Topic: [REJECTED] GM of Guild and can't view GBank Tabs
vouzze123

Views: 183

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-07-2021, 14:22:41   Subject: GM of Guild and can't view GBank Tabs
WoW Freakz link: Guild Bank Issues
Bug description: I am GM of Guild (Courage) with my Character (Busus) and I can't view the Bank tabs, on my CO.GM alts I can view them, this is a Bug or what?
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LcwChOs
  Topic: Respec your talents to get a crash.
vouzze123

Views: 298

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 19-07-2021, 21:50:05   Subject: Respec your talents to get a crash.
WoW Freakz spell link: Respec your talents and you get crash!
Bug description: When you change your talents ingame from DPS to Tank or whatever, it disconnects you and you have to log back into the game! This is a major bug, go test it for yourself.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Ae7PWFp
  Topic: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
vouzze123

Replies: 32
Views: 4001

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-07-2021, 14:54:27   Subject: PvP Scaling - Bug report and Feedback
Character Name: Voldemorts.
Issue: PvP Scaling and Hunters are broken.
Bug Description: When you go into a BG, the PvP scaling is broken, simple. A hunter with 70k HP and 230 ILVL did 2 million damage with his Aimed Shot, and his auto attack did 40k dmg; broken. I decided to stay in BG with this hunter just for him to showcase the Hunter damage and the results were outrageous ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] PvP Scaling is broken, Hunters are broken - here's why.
vouzze123

Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2021, 14:22:57   Subject: PvP Scaling is broken, Hunters are broken - here's why.
WoW Freakz link: PVP Scaling / Hunter Damage is broken.
Character name: Voldemorts
Bug description: When you go into a BG, the PvP scaling is broken, simple. A hunter with 70k HP and 230 ILVL did 2 million damage with his Aimed Shot, and his auto attack did 40k dmg; broken. I decided to stay in BG with this hunter just for him to showcase the Hunter damage and the results wer ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] PvP Scaling is broken, Hunters are broken - here's why.
vouzze123

Views: 360

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2021, 14:15:42   Subject: PvP Scaling is broken, Hunters are broken - here's why.
WoW Freakz spell link: Hunters Abilities are Bugged.
Character name: Voldemorts
Bug description: When you go into a BG, the PvP scaling is broken, simple. A hunter with 70k hp and 230 ILVL did 2 million damage with his Aimed Shot, and his auto attack did 40k dmg; broken. I decided to stay in BG with this hunter just for him to showcase the Hunter damage and the results were o ...

Page 1 of 1