User
Pass
2FA

question about relics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1017
skyreaker24

[Faraon intergalactic]

(since 21-01-2023 19:17)

Votes: 90

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-08-2017, 21:50:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so, i have three ilvl 840 relics all of them giving points in the same trait (critical chaos) on my havoc DH, recently i got a 860ilvl relic that offer a point in chaos vision (eye beam increased damage).

does it worth to replace one of the critical chaos relics with the eye beam one just for the increased ilvl? chaos strike is the main damage ability on havoc but eye beam is also helpful in mythics to clear trash.

my stats atm are these: 40% crit, 6% haste, 29% mastery and 1% versatility (most of the items are from world quests and low mythics).

0 0

koreczek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2022 18:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-08-2017, 21:59:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You have a lot of mastery so u have chaos blades build so eye beam dmg is even less reliable to you so you need to do simulations with simcraft.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:25:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x