User
Pass
2FA

random bg system matchmaking badged and ilvl players accordingly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message650
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 01:20:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, this is just a suggestion i got after noticing, after several weeks of farming bg in order to obtain my prestige appearances. i noticed, like probably most people have noticed, that Alliance players are 4 of 5 times always underwhelmed in bg matches, the reason quite obviusly being the population difference between factions with Horde players having roughly 20% more players according to the freakz stadistics website and most pvp players going that faction.

i know there is a cross faction system, but even with it the server seems to decide to match cross faction people randomly, bg its supposed to be equally enjoyable for everyone, thats why my suggestion is, and this is something i have seen implemented with satisfactory results in other mmos, its to make the bg matching system to detect the ilvl of all players, and match the team accordingly so both factions have and equal amount of overall party ilvl, and in the case of prestige players, have the system detect how many there are and match them equally on both sides or if there is an uneven number of prestige players, put more on the team with the lower overall ilvl

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 21:50:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x