User
Pass
2FA

someone explain please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message347
Sinthetix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2020 17:39)

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 15:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok so recently we came to this server because holy poop stuff actually works and is scripted.
and we see if we migrate our characters. we dont have to start leveling from lv.1 - great

one problem tho.

How is my wife, the person im married to, going to migrate her character?
Because sending a migration form for her and mine in one, didn't work.
and sending a migration form for her separately will more than likely get us banned due to sharing an IP address (Duh we live in the same house) and will be seen as "scammers".

I already send Photo proof of us actually being 2 different people but I guess that's not enough?
Do I need to send the legal documents of our marriage? IDs and/or passports? a full 120 minute movie of us doing it?
What's it gonna take here?

PS

Shout out to Nemoo for telling me if I have any issues or problems I have to message him/her and then ignores my Messages. Nice.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 15:34:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sinthetix,

All you need to do is have her create a separate Migration request - you will then be asked to provide proof of you being two different people, and upon providing it, the migration will be accepted.

It's simple, nothing to worry about.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by topgun750, 13 December 2019 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 16:05:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x