User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Lightforged Draenei] Heritage appearence achievement missing
Baltirian

Replies: 1
Views: 233

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-02-2021, 19:58:32   Subject: [Lightforged Draenei] Heritage appearence achievement missing
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=12414&name=heritage-of-the-lightforged
Character name: Baltira
Bug description: The achievement (and the quest to get it) ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Doom's Howl] Wrong loot
Baltirian

Views: 183

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-02-2021, 23:40:52   Subject: [Doom's Howl] Wrong loot
Character name: Zergz
Bug description: When Doom Howl died the entire raid got wrong loot. Hunters got leather pieces azerite armor etc. The lucky ones got trinkets, although some casters got agility ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] Breath of Sindragosa
Baltirian

Replies: 2
Views: 1033

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-12-2020, 22:35:38   Subject: [Death Knight] Breath of Sindragosa
The spell is not working (doesn't start).
Tried multiple times in many different scenarios (dungeons, towns, world in general) and the spell simply will not start (no dmg, no animation, no CD trigger ...
  Topic: [Archaeology] Legion digsites
Baltirian

Replies: 0
Views: 195

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-11-2020, 03:52:59   Subject: [Archaeology] Legion digsites
Bug description: I cannot see the fragment indicator (the pointer to the fragments in digsites) in legion areas on any character with maxed out profession (800/800). However, on a newly learned profes ...
  Topic: [Weekly Quests] Emissary of War
Baltirian

Views: 225

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-11-2020, 13:17:19   Subject: [Weekly Quests] Emissary of War
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Balthy
Bug description: When you accept weekly quest, such as Emissary of War and Invasion Onslaught (today are only those two, so I can give proof only for them at ...

Page 1 of 1