Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Destruction] Lord of Flames debuff
Lian92

Replies: 1
Views: 821

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 17-07-2017, 01:12:00   Subject: [Warlock][Destruction] Lord of Flames debuff
WoW Freakz spell link: Also as for the CD, last time I saw it was a debuff that was removed upon death. So if you wipe on a boss you can do it again.
Lord of flames is a debuff that actually gets rem ...
  Topic: [Warlock][Destr]Killing with Havoc+Shadowburn doesn't give additional embers above 20% hp
Lian92

Views: 920

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 19-01-2017, 15:57:36   Subject: [Warlock][Destr]Killing with Havoc+Shadowburn doesn't give additional embers above 20% hp
WoW Freakz spell link:
Havoc acts as if you cast the spell twice. You'd gain 2 embers from the refund, and 2 embers from the kills. That's just how shadowburn works. When I kill 1 thing, I go from 1 ...
  Topic: [Warlock][All spec] Warlock's pets store fel energy mechanism and Basic Attack
Lian92

Views: 867

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 17-01-2017, 10:38:00   Subject: [Warlock][All spec] Warlock's pets store fel energy mechanism and Basic Attack
WoW Freakz spell link: Basic Attack in auto-cast ONLY if has at least 60-65% remaining fel energy (120-130 fel energy).
At the moment only Imp/Fel Imp work this way (it casts over 50%, but is the same ...

Page 1 of 1