Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Some bugs/things scripted wrong I found recently
Na1kA

Replies: 0
Views: 316

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-12-2017, 23:29:23   Subject: Some bugs/things scripted wrong I found recently
Hi,I'm playing on retail since a few days and I found some bugs here on server like:
- Karazhan does have an m+ difficulty !
- relics are - tradable and disenchantable !
- a DH specific thing that ...
  Topic: Demon Hunter DPS
Na1kA

Replies: 3
Views: 2140

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-11-2017, 18:31:59   Subject: Demon Hunter DPS
Ok,Is DH actually the worst DPS there is around ? Cause alot of people keep telling me they are at the botton of the dps chart ? Is the class so much nerfed or...wtf ?
I am getting really confused by ...
  Topic: LAG-DC-LAG-DC-LAG-DC
Na1kA

Replies: 7
Views: 1640

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2017, 20:57:10   Subject: LAG-DC-LAG-DC-LAG-DC
WTF is wrong with server AGAIN ? I got 20+ disconnects in 15 minutes ? TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE ! Cleared my client forlder,redownloaded launcher- nothing works
  Topic: [REJECTED] VoW last boss BUG
Na1kA

Views: 692

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-09-2017, 09:14:15   Subject: VoW last boss BUG
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:Last boss on Vault of Wardens seems to be bugged - untargetable,non-interractive.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/cTL8b
  Topic: [REJECTED] Falanar daily chest
Na1kA

Replies: 2
Views: 530

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-09-2017, 08:46:05   Subject: Falanar daily chest
Why dis you removed the loot from the chest in Falanaar,Suramar ? What exploit can a chest cause ? Uh ? So you won't fix the pVp bug that ruins the whole game,insted you remove a daily loot chest beca ...
  Topic: Demon Hunter stats priority
Na1kA

Replies: 1
Views: 564

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-09-2017, 06:27:14   Subject: Demon Hunter stats priority
What stat priority are you using on you DH ? I'm talking about the secondary ones.
Icy veins suggests Crit>Haste>Mastery and some youtube bloggers suggest that Crit>Mastery>Haste is bette ...
  Topic: Login problem
Na1kA

Views: 805

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-08-2017, 16:51:41   Subject: Login problem
I can't login to my account ? WHY ?
"Logging into game server" and that's it ! WTF ??
Server is not down,I checked in web. Then why I get 1st-server lag,then DC,then i log in again - same ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Confrontation at the Black Temple
Na1kA

Replies: 4
Views: 1194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-08-2017, 16:03:37   Subject: Confrontation at the Black Temple
Bug description: quest Confrontation at the Black Temple seems to be bugged for me.
I except the quest and Matron opens up a portal.I click on it and i get stuck at loading screen.
I try Alt+F4 and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] DH can't get to class hall
Na1kA

Views: 725

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2017, 03:02:01   Subject: DH can't get to class hall
I can't get to DH class hall ?
Upon clicking on the portal where the flying island is at the end of the loading screen imediately a second load screen pops and I get ported back to Dalaran.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Frequent server crashes
Na1kA

Replies: 2
Views: 508

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-06-2017, 20:04:34   Subject: Frequent server crashes
When approximately are you planning to fix those server crashes ,so the Legion server can get playable after all ?
I logged in arond 6PM and till' now (9pm) i counted about 6 or 7 crashes ?
And to ...
  Topic: Server offline....again !
Na1kA

Replies: 1
Views: 1008

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 27-05-2017, 09:36:45   Subject: Server offline....again !
Why is the server going offline 10+ times a day ? It really irritating.You start doing something (farming,questing etc) and - BAM...DC,server offline !? Last time I lost 2H axe for my warrior from LF ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Constant 1 min. disconnect
Na1kA

Views: 821

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-01-2017, 00:13:52   Subject: Constant 1 min. disconnect
OK,I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that bug if I may call it that way.But since last evening I get constant disconnects.It's like I go in the server and after not more than a minute I ...

Page 1 of 1