User
Pass
2FA

Server offline....again !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1010
Na1kA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2019 07:32)

Votes: 4

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-05-2017, 09:36:45 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why is the server going offline 10+ times a day ? It really irritating.You start doing something (farming,questing etc) and - BAM...DC,server offline !? Last time I lost 2H axe for my warrior from LFR like that ?
FIX THAT SHIT ! Cause since that Legion came out you *** up the MoP server !
Do 1 realm but do it the right way ffs.

0 2

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-05-2017, 19:13:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Na1kA wrote:
offline 10+ times a day ?
Are you sure it's not 912512527597595795821 million times per day? If you want to be exact, it crashed 2 times today and 4 times yesterday, so please stop it with the stupid drama.

Still, there is indeed a strange crash/freeze since A LONG TIME, it doesn't have anything to do with Legion development / "since we started legion" / etc (again, stupid drama, please stop it), but why do you ALWAYS assume we like it when it crashes and we're not doing anything about it? Sometimes the crashes are EXTREMELY obscure and it takes A LOT OF TIME to find out why (even months). I finally found the reason: the dungeon/raid finder (hence the reason it crashes on weekend, after PVE reset). I made a fix, but this fix consists in fully rewriting the dungeon/raid finder match making system, after the next restart we'll need to pay some attention at how dungeons/raids are formed, please let us now of any changes.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 11:17:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x