Topic: [REJECTED] Mark of the Sentinax
Sillvar

Replies: 1
Views: 259

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-01-2019, 21:58:14   Subject: Mark of the Sentinax
Character Name: Sillvar
Item Name & ID: Mark of the Sentinax
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) looted 99 but wont let me loot the last 1, NPC's drop them but it says i cant loot anymore thus, ca ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Court of Stars: Melandrus' Spellstone
Sillvar

Views: 218

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-01-2019, 21:01:26   Subject: Court of Stars: Melandrus' Spellstone
Character Name: Sillvar
Item Name & ID: Melandrus' Spellstone 140757
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) did the dungeon 2x and didnt drop
  Topic: [REJECTED] Suramar storyline
Sillvar

Replies: 2
Views: 444

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-01-2019, 13:34:33   Subject: Suramar storyline
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I've completed the suramar story questline until blood and wine but for the next quest ''Statecraft'' I cannot find the quest anywhere, and Im exalted with the Nigh ...
  Topic: Order Hall Quest (DRUID)
Sillvar

Replies: 3
Views: 530

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-01-2019, 05:58:53   Subject: Order Hall Quest (DRUID)
WoW Freakz link
Bug description: When I got to the Teensy Weensies! quest for the order hall, I do what I must with the npc's but then they dont count for the quest and I cant progress. I checked in ...
  Topic: cannot complete Order Hall Campaign
Sillvar

Views: 591

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 00:50:52   Subject: cannot complete Order Hall Campaign
When I got to the Teensie Weensies! quest for the order hall, I do what I must with the npc's but then they dont count for the quest and I cant progress. I checked in .info and it said it was complete ...

Page 1 of 1