User
Pass
2FA

Order Hall Quest (DRUID)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message530
Sillvar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2019 01:47)

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 05:58:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link
Bug description: When I got to the Teensy Weensies! quest for the order hall, I do what I must with the npc's but then they dont count for the quest and I cant progress. I checked in .info and it said it was completed by players with no bugs reports, I also asked another guy while doing it and he said it was working fine. I also tried to reaccept the quest, relog and cleaning my cache file and nothing. Im out of ideas to solve it and that is the only thing stopping me from finishing the story line there

PS: since I didnt know exactly where to report this, I also opened a post on the class related content, if needed I'll delete 1 of them
Proof:

0 0

saarix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2021 10:04)

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 10:28:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This one is a bit tricky, there is a spot where it will count so you just stay there and spam the flute. Try running around and eventually you will get it. The spot i found was near one of the portals.

Good luck -

0 0

Sillvar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2019 01:47)

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 20:12:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

saarix wrote:
This one is a bit tricky, there is a spot where it will count so you just stay there and spam the flute. Try running around and eventually you will get it. The spot i found was near one of the portals.

Good luck -
Unfortunatly, I tried over and over and not a single one counts, they just dont add any to the quest

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 20:27:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try this until it gets fixed.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 16:56:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x