Pass
2FA

Search found 24 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Chars Duplicate
dangar191

Replies: 3
Views: 297

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-09-2020, 21:22:45   Subject: Chars Duplicate
Character name: Kazhdan
Bug description: Hello staff im here to announce a issue in my account, i have my hunter duplicate, but idk if i can delete one and will be no problem, idk what to do now haha ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Azsuna: Senegos dissapear, unable to do Heart of Zin-azhari (Balance of power questline)
dangar191

Replies: 1
Views: 246

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-09-2020, 17:33:48   Subject: Azsuna: Senegos dissapear, unable to do Heart of Zin-azhari (Balance of power questline)
Bug description: Hello freakz team, i hope you all are well. This time i have a situation with my paladin only (for now).
I want to do balance of power questline with him, but i think i broke somethi ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] The Only Way Out is Through DC from the server while scorting Thalyssra
dangar191

Views: 189

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2020, 17:54:15   Subject: [Suramar] The Only Way Out is Through DC from the server while scorting Thalyssra
Bug description: When you scort Thalyssra and when she gets near the bridge in Meredil you get DC from the server unable to log in again and forcing the unstuck on the page. That error wont let you c ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Druid][Feral] Tigers Fury VS Predators talent
dangar191

Views: 223

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-07-2020, 01:05:20   Subject: [Druid][Feral] Tigers Fury VS Predators talent
Bug description: When you kill an add with blood dot with feral druid, and use tigers fury using the first talent in lvl 15 line, does not reset tigers fury. Stays in cooldown. It won't work with any ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Highmountain] Underking Comes, Horn doesn't appear
dangar191

Views: 345

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2020, 21:46:41   Subject: [Highmountain] Underking Comes, Horn doesn't appear
Bug description: When you take the quest, doesn't show the horn to evacuate the taurens, unable to procced with the questline.
Best regards to the team, stay safe.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a9E4vm6
  Topic: Demon hunter Fel hammer bug, two gates, making impossible to normal access
dangar191

Views: 180

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-06-2020, 21:41:56   Subject: Demon hunter Fel hammer bug, two gates, making impossible to normal access
Bug description: There is a huge bug with the gate, 2 gates presents itself in the Fel hammer portal in dalaran. Its a really annoying to access because you have find a right click to enter to the hal ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Demon Hunter] Eye beam showing many metamorphosis
dangar191

Views: 182

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2020, 21:37:38   Subject: [Demon Hunter] Eye beam showing many metamorphosis
Bug description: Hello freakz team, the demon hunter when he cast Eye beam, show a lot of metamorphosis form and the beam do not show, it doesn't affect the damage, but there is a visual bug. I hope t ...
  Topic: Clicking on items to loot or use it in bags
dangar191

Replies: 2
Views: 221

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-06-2020, 19:18:18   Subject: Clicking on items to loot or use it in bags
Bug description: Hello Freakz team, today i'm reporting an issue that's happening a lot (3 days straight with some regularity), in some moments of the game (dungeons, world pve, etc.), when i have to ...
  Topic: [Monk] DPS monk artifact weapon bug
dangar191

Views: 272

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-05-2020, 16:50:35   Subject: [Monk] DPS monk artifact weapon bug
Bug description: hello im stuck in monk artifact weapon quest and i try delete cache, relog, everything. The boss spawns one elemental and i does not count, in addition, when you retake the quest Li-l ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Warlock] Calydus shop or vendor for the recolor of class mount
dangar191

Views: 275

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 18:52:55   Subject: [Warlock] Calydus shop or vendor for the recolor of class mount
Bug description: Hello i'm trying to buy from Calydus, the recolor of the class mount for the warlock, the image in the description shows that calydus only says: Nothing right now, i completed all req ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mac'Aree] Error when finish: The Sigil of Awakening
dangar191

Replies: 2
Views: 332

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-04-2020, 18:42:29   Subject: [Mac'Aree] Error when finish: The Sigil of Awakening
Bug description: Hello Freakz team i hope you all are ok in home, the next issue is about the quest pointed in the title. When you grab the sigil of awakening from Archimonde in Mac'Aree (Argus), when ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock] Pets orders and buttons
dangar191

Views: 938

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-04-2020, 22:45:07   Subject: [Warlock] Pets orders and buttons
Bug description: The warlock have the demons bug, the orders to be passive, attack defense, move in some area when you order, etc, its bugged, the pet won't accept the command. For example when the i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Dodge Chance 0%
dangar191

Views: 292

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2020, 17:52:40   Subject: [Druid][Guardian] Dodge Chance 0%
Bug description: Hello frakz team, the guardian druid presents some bug in dodge chance, i believe the dodge is linked with your critical strike %, but when you open your characters information, it sa ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Error with: Neltharion Lair presentation is key
dangar191

Views: 194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-04-2020, 19:31:24   Subject: Error with: Neltharion Lair presentation is key
Bug description: Hello freakz team i hope you all are well, i found a bug in the quest named in the description, i'm doing the balance of power quest chains, and this quest in Dargul arena, should sho ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warrior] Missing mount class Battlelord's Bloodthirsty war wyrm
dangar191

Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2020, 21:16:26   Subject: [Warrior] Missing mount class Battlelord's Bloodthirsty war wyrm
Character Name: Ragnardan
Item Name & ID: Battlelord's Bloodthirsty war wyrm id: 241491
Armory Link:
Details: Hello freakz team, i just complete the achiev: Breaching the tomb and the quest Tri ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next