User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Dodge Chance 0%

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message292
dangar191

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2022 05:36)

Post Posted: 21-04-2020, 17:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Hello frakz team, the guardian druid presents some bug in dodge chance, i believe the dodge is linked with your critical strike %, but when you open your characters information, it said 0% and, when you are in battle (pvp, raids, dungeons, world pve), the druid doesn't dodge the attacks, it takes all the damage. There is no view in the game when the guardian druid dodge or avoid an attack from physical source or any source per se.

I hope you can help me with this.

Best regards to the team, and stay safe.

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 23-04-2020, 13:52:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, thanks for taking your time in reporting this issue.

First of all, yes dodge will be increased in a 1:1 ratio with your Critical Strike thanks to "Lightning Reflexes".

Secondly, could you develop further your issue?, for me dodge is certainly working.

Keep in mind that right now visually the stat will say that your dodge is increased by 0%, but that's a visual issue, and also it will not be listed in the combat log.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

dangar191

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2022 05:36)

Post Posted: 23-04-2020, 18:01:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello @Cheewy, thank you for you response to this post. Well let me tell you about the dodge in the guardian form.

I'm a main druid tank, so in the few after i did this report, i saw the druid make the dogde in some attacks, but for example: if the mobs hits you 10 or 15 times, you only dogde around 3 o 4 hits. In my stats i have critical strike in 29-30%, so my dodge chance will be 38%-40%, is this normal? The druid in this patch dodge this way?? it seems kinda low rate because the druid guardian base on dodge physical attacks.

I never play Legion in the official, so i can't tell if the guardian dodge is really this thing, or if anything else.

I'm gonna be attentive to your comments about this, if in any case, the druid guardian is fine and the dodge chance is OK, then fine i will have no further issues in this post.

Best regards to you, and for the freakz team. I hope the team be safe in home.

Update @ 23-04-2020, 17:59:54

PD: I saw the dodge in the characters image, where the life bar is. Thats how i count the dodge the druid makes.

Update @ 23-04-2020, 18:01:10

Another PD: If you talk in spanish, better. I can talk in english too, but this is for you letting you know the communication will be better =)

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 24-04-2020, 12:47:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Closing the thread since the issue has been sorted.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 24 April 2020 10:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 08:06:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x