User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Azsuna: Senegos dissapear, unable to do Heart of Zin-azhari (Balance of power questline)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message242
dangar191

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2022 05:36)

Post Posted: 08-09-2020, 17:33:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Hello freakz team, i hope you all are well. This time i have a situation with my paladin only (for now).

I want to do balance of power questline with him, but i think i broke something in aszuna questline because senegos dissapear and i have no idea how to bring him back, the issue begans with two quest in aszuna (saving the dragons repose) saving the dragons quest: healing emigosa, etc and killing the nightborne and the machine whos attacking senegos. I kill the nightborne first because healing the dragons got bug for me, Emigosa always appeared death, unable to heal her, the other dragons seems to be fine, but Emigosa was the reason and i delete the quest from my log, when i kill the nightborne Senegos just phase out of the poll and never came back, i try unstucking my paladin, deleting cache, everything i got no results, even do the healing the dragons quest again, but it just got worse, no dragons can be heal, because i kill the nightborne elf Arelyth (i think thats his name). So please i hope you can help me with this because i want to do Balance of power questline.

Best regards to the team.

Proof: https://imgur.com/2Wsyy6e

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 08-09-2020, 18:21:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This exact situation was already reported and stated that Senegos is suffering from phasing issues after these quests here.

As for the quest On the Brink, that issue is also already reported as you can see.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 08 September 2020 16:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 20:42:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x