Topic: [REJECTED] Missing ring
mercura

Replies: 1
Views: 256

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 00:16:50   Subject: Missing ring
Character Name: Engell
Item Name & ID: Band of Twisted Bark
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/engell/feed
Details: (optional) Got the ring and equipped it but an ho ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Pally campaign / violet hold
mercura

Replies: 2
Views: 371

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2019, 18:35:19   Subject: Pally campaign / violet hold
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I can't do my class campaign because I Violet hold seems to be bugged. Every time I try to enter it in any char whatsoever it says ''map cannot be entered at this t ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Sky crystal bug
mercura

Views: 629

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-08-2018, 12:14:49   Subject: Sky crystal bug
Character Name: Mistfury
Item Name & ID: 86546 for Sky Crystal . 90655 the mount i was going for and it bugged on me.
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/Felsong/mistfury
Deta ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] ''Weekly quests''
mercura

Views: 460

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-03-2018, 12:58:38   Subject: ''Weekly quests''
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: So I noticed that after this most current weekly reset that , on my warlock (only), I can't take the weekly quest the quest to do 20 WQS that rewards 5 k Order Reso ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Storm , Earth and Fire
mercura

Views: 627

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-02-2018, 13:50:32   Subject: Storm , Earth and Fire
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: So I was just casually farming materials and noticed one of the spirits wasn't doing anything at all, just staring at the wall. So yeah, pretty sure I lost so ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Untargettable in skirms
mercura

Replies: 0
Views: 320

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-10-2017, 14:33:26   Subject: Untargettable in skirms
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: I was doing skirmishes and noticed that I couldn't kill the warrior's War Banner even tho it wouldn't really help me win in that situation I'm pretty sure it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin] Protection paladin Cavalier talent
mercura

Replies: 4
Views: 1388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-08-2017, 19:07:12   Subject: [Paladin] Protection paladin Cavalier talent
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: I was leveling my paladin and noticed that my Steed ability only had 1 charge as if I didn't have the talent. But after checking my talents I did have the tal ...
  Topic: Muted....
mercura

Replies: 0
Views: 238

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-08-2017, 11:00:59   Subject: Muted....
Character name:Soulfist
Account name: Mercura
IP:
Responsible GM:
Reason:
Date: 18/8/2017
Additional comments: I said something and it was taken out of context.
@Lethal
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bugged relic rewards from world quests
mercura

Views: 451

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:42:18   Subject: Bugged relic rewards from world quests
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I did a world quest yesterday that gave me a blood relic I put it on and logged off . Today when I logged in the blood relic was no longer there and the same thing ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bugged quest in Stormheim
mercura

Views: 1092

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2017, 01:09:05   Subject: Bugged quest in Stormheim
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I was doing a quest in Stormheim called : An unworthy task. And that quest teleports you to helheim but I had to tp out of there and now I can't get in Helheim even ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Heirlooms Deleted by mistake
mercura

Replies: 6
Views: 965

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 13-03-2017, 20:38:40   Subject: Heirlooms Deleted by mistake
Character Name:Thracrox
Item Name & ID:Mystical Coif of Elements 61936, Mystical Kilt of Elements 62025, Mystical Pauldrons of Elements 42951, Mystical Vest of Elements 48683, Inherited Cape of th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Item recovery!
mercura

Views: 376

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 31-01-2017, 01:25:33   Subject: Item recovery!
Character Name:Cranaknaroth
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) There are too many items for me to write down but I sent atleast 5 pages of mail to Cranaknaroth and did the mistak ...

Page 1 of 1