User
Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
pixcals

Replies: 3
Views: 768

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-01-2019, 04:32:49   Subject: Timer for Invasion on the main page.
Some people keep asking when the invasions are and i know its put up on the events page, but is it possible to display a small counter on our main webpage it would make it much much more convenient fo ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Warlock][Destro] Flame Rift.
pixcals

Replies: 2
Views: 1064

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 06:28:15   Subject: [Warlock][Destro] Flame Rift.
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=238146&name=flame-rift
Bug description: So this is a skill only available to those players that actually have this skilled in th ...
  Topic: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
pixcals

Views: 875

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-12-2018, 13:42:29   Subject: Is Multi-Boxing allowed?
is multi boxing generally allowed on the server, i remember clearly that it was banned during MoP for BG's and pvp instances. Just wanted to know if i can do normal wq with it since i saw an alliance ...
  Topic: Log in and log out with no gear.
pixcals

Replies: 6
Views: 1651

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2018, 07:15:12   Subject: Log in and log out with no gear.
So today in the morning i logged into my hunter and then logged out to get some items, the next time i logged in i see my character stripped of all items and doesnt seem to have anyother item on him, ...
  Topic: State of lock for 7.2.5
pixcals

Replies: 1
Views: 2102

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-10-2018, 09:01:28   Subject: State of lock for 7.2.5
So going into 7.2.5 do you guys think that demonology will be much more viable than it is now??
  Topic: How good is Sub rogue in m+ and pve in general.
pixcals

Views: 1017

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2018, 15:55:14   Subject: How good is Sub rogue in m+ and pve in general.
I made a rogue now just for fun and wanted to know how good is sub for pve atm. its the most fun spec of all and it really takes some skill to play,all i wanted to know was how good the spec is in ter ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Artifact Weapon] Elemental Off hand weapon not present.
pixcals

Views: 449

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-12-2017, 13:34:56   Subject: [Shaman][Artifact Weapon] Elemental Off hand weapon not present.
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: I boosted my shaman to 110 and then did the quest line for the weapon now when i equip the elemental weapon the off hand does not show up and i don't recieve ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Balance]New Moon not resetting
pixcals

Views: 1162

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-09-2017, 06:00:31   Subject: [Druid][Balance]New Moon not resetting
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=202771&name=full-moon
Bug description: So basically the artifact weapon spells new moon, half moon and full moon are supposed to ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Timeless Isle]Random Deaths at Old'Pi'jiu
pixcals

Views: 322

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 08-06-2016, 05:04:20   Subject: [Timeless Isle]Random Deaths at Old'Pi'jiu
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: So basically i was walking through this area and I died for no reason supposedly it is right next to the graveyard i released and died again and again it happened ...
  Topic: New Armory progression fix.
pixcals

Replies: 5
Views: 1051

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-01-2016, 08:49:35   Subject: New Armory progression fix.
Well since yesterday the armory was fixed regarding the progression of a certain player , it is kinda essential for guild recruitments but it actually doesn't show the right information i have checke ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology][Spell] Soul Fire damage
pixcals

Views: 653

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-11-2015, 17:10:42   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology][Spell] Soul Fire damage
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=6353&name=soul-fire
Bug description: well it was fixed 1 day ago but after testing it with crit buffs and non crit reforges it d ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Dread Wastes] Root of the Problem.
pixcals

Views: 741

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 18-05-2015, 11:26:29   Subject: [Dread Wastes] Root of the Problem.
Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31026/the-root-of-the-problem
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31026
Bug description:
Well according to fre ...
  Topic: Trial Avatar check!!!!!!!
pixcals

Replies: 9
Views: 3574

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2014, 12:03:21   Subject: Trial Avatar check!!!!!!!
asdasdasdasdasdasd

Page 1 of 1