Pass
2FA

Search found 16 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Lost my ELVUI profile
ramlane

Replies: 3
Views: 1318

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2017, 22:30:48   Subject: Lost my ELVUI profile
Hi, I wanted to know why i lost my Elvui Profile when I logged on the ptr (the one I had on retail) ?
edit: i think all my addons are concerned, it's like retail's profiles are gone
  Topic: Screenshots
ramlane

Replies: 5
Views: 1481

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-03-2017, 12:54:15   Subject: Screenshots
hi, I wanted to know if you could post some screenshots or tell us what is actually working and what's not ?
edit : btw I have another question, 7.2 is coming soon on retail (maybe in more or less th ...
  Topic: Transfer feature on Legion
ramlane

Views: 1043

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-02-2017, 17:11:30   Subject: Transfer feature on Legion
Q: Will we be able to use the transfer feature on legion?(if we have acc on other Legion servers curentlly?
A: Yes, migrate feature will be available some time after the release, not instantly
whe ...
  Topic: Something about Legion
ramlane

Replies: 6
Views: 848

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-02-2017, 14:21:02   Subject: Something about Legion
Freakz wants to make the legion realm blizzlike (which actually means stay as close as possible to retail) but I saw that :
That said yes, legendaries are probably gonna be available for purchase at ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Problems with elvui
ramlane

Replies: 2
Views: 539

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-05-2016, 09:57:12   Subject: Problems with elvui
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Since today, my addon Elvui isn't keeping settings that I make. For example, I set off the bags module, I reload the game, and bag module is enabled... and I've cr ...
  Topic: Got problems with settings
ramlane

Replies: 4
Views: 903

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 30-04-2016, 09:38:29   Subject: Got problems with settings
Hello, I have downloaded wow 5.4.8 with Freakz's torrent but there is a little problem, each time I open the game I have to agree the user license, I have to tic in options "Load out of date addo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Many WoW Errors
ramlane

Replies: 10
Views: 915

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-04-2016, 18:28:07   Subject: Many WoW Errors
Bug description: I'm actually having many wow errors (Stormwind, Burning Steppes...). But I don't think it depends on the place where I am... I didn't use spells or something, the ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Strand of the Ancients bug
ramlane

Replies: 9
Views: 1429

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 06-03-2016, 18:34:07   Subject: Strand of the Ancients bug
Bug description: It is weird, as you can see yellow + relic gate were destroyed although red & purple were not destroyed.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/9ebtI
  Topic: [REJECTED] Strand of the Ancients, relic bugged
ramlane

Views: 800

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-03-2016, 12:35:53   Subject: Strand of the Ancients, relic bugged
WoW Freakz link: Relic in Strand of the Ancients
Bug description: sometimes the relic bug, you can activate it so you can't win the round
Proof: no proof needed, I guess players can confirm it.
Als ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Drek'thar wow error
ramlane

Views: 866

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-02-2016, 17:20:12   Subject: Drek'thar wow error
Bug description: drek'thar causes a wow error when he starts using a spell
Proof: -
Edit : also having many wow errors in a row (even not in alterac valley / I guess it is becaus ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Mage TP (+ portal) bug
ramlane

Views: 758

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-02-2016, 10:23:47   Subject: Mage TP (+ portal) bug
WoW Freakz link: Mage TP to Vale of Eternal Blossoms (including portal)
Bug description: I'm alliance, and it teleports me to horde Shrine
Proof: I guess it isn't needed
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mage Teleport to Vale of Eternal Blossoms
ramlane

Views: 523

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-02-2016, 12:57:11   Subject: Mage Teleport to Vale of Eternal Blossoms
WoW Freakz link: Mage TP to Pandaria
Bug description: I'm worgen mage, and now i'm getting teleported to HORDE side each time I use my teleport. I saw that some horde people had this problem, you fix ...
  Topic: TS request
ramlane

Views: 735

PostForum: TeamSpeak channel requests   Posted: 24-01-2016, 12:28:50   Subject: TS request
Channel Name: Eternal Symphonia
Subchannels:
Officers
Raid 1
Raid 2
Arena
Afk
Other
Why do you need a permanent channel: I need a permanent channel for my guild, Eternal Symphonia. We want to ...
  Topic: Winter Achievement
ramlane

Views: 741

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-12-2015, 18:09:40   Subject: Winter Achievement
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if the achievement Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la is scripted, because I was looking for the quest to complete it, and I didn't found it. I went on Freakz site, and I saw that :
1 ...
  Topic: problem ingame
ramlane

Views: 1088

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-12-2015, 18:15:15   Subject: problem ingame
Hi guys, I'd know why my escape does'nt work all the time ingame (sometimes it does'nt do anything) so I'd like to fix this...
It's a real problem when you want to logout, etc...
(My keyboard works ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next