Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Beast Mastery] Pets get lost
randyj

Replies: 1
Views: 257

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-02-2020, 09:22:12   Subject: [Hunter][Beast Mastery] Pets get lost
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: In Maw of Souls, Hunter pets get lost, they don't follow you. You have to stop fighting to dismiss and then re-summon multiple times in the dungeon.
Proof:
  Topic: Cant fly when you mount in water
randyj

Views: 368

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-02-2020, 19:51:10   Subject: Cant fly when you mount in water
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: If you have Legion flight (Legion Pathfinder 2) and you mount while in the water, you can not fly. You have to get to land and re-mount to be able to fly.
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missing items every week, character bugged
randyj

Views: 272

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-11-2019, 08:15:10   Subject: Missing items every week, character bugged
Character Name: Unbelieverr
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) Every time I get an item from my Grand Challenger's Bounty in my Class hall, after I log off and log back on, the ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Missing Legendary
randyj

Views: 279

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2019, 17:23:02   Subject: Missing Legendary
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151805&name=parsel-s-tongue
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) After I looted the Grand Challenger ...
  Topic: Hunter Pets in Dungeons and raids
randyj

Replies: 0
Views: 193

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2019, 07:24:35   Subject: Hunter Pets in Dungeons and raids
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hunter Pets in Dungeons follow slowly and Hati for BM Hunters stops at mobs that have been killed. When you click the follow button, Hati will follow, but then sto ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missing item(s)
randyj

Views: 280

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-08-2019, 21:37:27   Subject: Missing item(s)
Item Name & ID: Don't remember
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) Two weeks in a row I received a cloak from the mythic treasure chest in my class hall. I had no ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Missing Legendary item after server crash/rollback
randyj

Replies: 2
Views: 265

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-02-2019, 23:39:11   Subject: Missing Legendary item after server crash/rollback
Item Name & ID: Prydaz Xavaric's Magnum Opus. 132444
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) I lost this item on a roll back. I took a screenshot from the News tab of my ...

Page 1 of 1