User
Pass
2FA

Lag During Deep Breath of Valionia 25 player

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message685
UltimaWeapon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2013 22:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-11-2011, 03:17:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, my name is Pylraster on Genesis Realm,

I was just making a message about the Boss in Bastion of Twilight Valonia and Theralion, it seems that when Valonia is beginning to do her [Deep Breath] ability, (the one which covers 1/3 of the room with fire) there becomes some massive lag for some people, including me, and including people in Eastern Europe.

This lag only occurs during 25 player, and only occurs during Deep Breath, and has lead to us dying very many times, but we are ready & geared to kill this boss, but the lag is making it unable to kill. Maybe possibly it is the blue fire animation that is causing the lag, which seems to be a possiblity.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 01-10-2024, 10:50:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x