User
Pass
2FA

Genesis realm BLACKLISTED Players

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other

How usefull do you find this Topic?
This idea of topic is bullshit! Stop this
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yeah I like this so we can get rid of those @#!% players!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
I don't care there will always be QQ and @#!% players round!
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message3703
Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 10:28:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

BLACKLISTED PLAYERS with Ejusdem Generis - Other Players can contribute to update the list.

Genesis Players who want to report NINJA's, Players with bad behavior, Annoying Gold Beggers,... Lets be one community that supports each other by keeping those kind of player out of our Guilds and Raids.

If you want to help this topic by reporting a player put him in the comments with why he should be added to the list I will update this Post weekly!

BLACKLIST Because of LOOT-NINJA in RAID => /spit on sight

ALLIANCE

HORDE

Hope this can help some Guild Officers / leaders in a choice when you invite a player to your guild with a bad reputation.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis

Last edited by Ezeky on 26-11-2011, 18:12:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Oromeen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2012 12:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 10:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Very good idead to come up with Ezeky. It worked on previous servers so i hope it will work on this one.
0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 10:49:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

most of the romanians are mindly retarded, even they know will get ninja'ed every single time they still will join PUGs, so i don't know if you can do something about that

League of Legends Player
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 11:20:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zgary wrote:
most of the romanians are mindly retarded, even they know will get ninja'ed every single time they still will join PUGs, so i don't know if you can do something about that

Well there are different uses to this. you can use this to not join there raids. But you can also use this to not invite that player to your Raids, Guilds and stuff.

This way you exclude bad players to mess your raid up with there behavior.

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

MorphinG

[Maniac]

(since 21-05-2022 22:47)

Votes: 92

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 12:34:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're not the onlyone with this kind of ideas.

The problem is that you will never succeed. They are so many and its in their nature. Besides, not everyone check the forums before raiding.

But the big reason is in fact, that this could be abusive. You also need proofs.

The GM's don't have time and we players don't have the resources to do this.

If you really wanna get rid of them, join a good guild, make friends, raid safe.

It's nature. There always must be a <insert name here>. Control must be maintained.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 12:47:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MorphinG wrote:
You're not the onlyone with this kind of ideas.

The problem is that you will never succeed. They are so many and its in their nature. Besides, not everyone check the forums before raiding.

But the big reason is in fact, that this could be abusive. You also need proofs.

The GM's don't have time and we players don't have the resources to do this.

If you really wanna get rid of them, join a good guild, make friends, raid safe.

It's nature. There always must be a <insert name here>. Control must be maintained.

Haha ya well I'm right now leader of Ejusdem Generis and we are successful so thats ok the only problem is that we need to pug a couple of players on 25 mans and yesterday even the couple of PuG's there was one that was able to screw me up for the first time. So I wanted to start this. I know it will be hard. but just install the addon Blacklist and add the members that are on here. I know proof will be hard. and If I see that there are really some players who come to me that says its not fair they don't do that kind of stuff I'm gone only do it my guild experience and share it with the community.

Just doing this to help out

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Thelan

[The UnGooglable Man]

(since 16-06-2014 17:40)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 13:15:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Silly idea. Any kind of evidence can be easily forged, thus making this list largely unreliable. On top of that, most of the time it's RL's fault for not keeping an eye on looting settings etc.

Possibility of having a ninja in a party is unbreakably tied to PUGs. If you want to be have 100% certainty that you won't be a victim of said behaviour - don't pug, as easy as that. Otherwise it's a gamble and always will be, no matter how many lists you choose to maintain.
Instead, try to strike a deal with another guild to form joint runs or just invite players from established guilds.

If you want to see evidence, check out the largest wotlk server, they've got all sorts of lists and whatnot, yet ninjas are still getting their loot on daily basis.

Balance Druid PvE Guide - Elemental Shaman PvE Guide

0 0

kalkko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-08-2012 16:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 13:28:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The guild Inner Sanctum (A) is making group ninja.They do BH/BoT whit 10-15 guild members and rest of them till 25 ,global players.
After they kill the boss ,the global players are kicked from the raid and they share the loot in guild.

Watch out ,dont make raids whit them if u do not wanna be ninja-ed !

0 0

Thelan

[The UnGooglable Man]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 15:05:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
The guild Inner Sanctum (A) is making group ninja.They do BH/BoT whit 10-15 guild members and rest of them till 25 ,global players.
After they kill the boss ,the global players are kicked from the raid and they share the loot in guild.

I'm going to take a shot here, but I bet not one of those kicked players asked about loot rules after or prior to joining.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 15:22:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thelan wrote:
[quote='kalkko']The guild Inner Sanctum (A) is making group ninja.They do BH/BoT whit 10-15 guild members and rest of them till 25 ,global players.

I'm going to take a shot here, but I bet not one of those kicked players asked about loot rules after or prior to joining.[/quote]

Well see thats the point why shoud a member who joins a PuG have to ask for looting rules? its the Raid Leaders Task to inform them if they use another loot system that the common used one which is /roll when you need!

So its all about the guild not doing what other may expect from them so they can be classified as Ninja's if it happens that way.

BTW sure the looting setting where wrong but doens't really matter => Master loot is bugged so the only way is putting it on FFA. Even if I made the mistake to let it that way just afther the boss. So it can be set that it was my fault as RL to lose the loot but its still the players fault that it went wrong. => I'm not the one taking loot leaving group and not willing to be fair with it.

This Topic is only a way to tell other who is acting like a dick in the game!

If we should act like you say Me as Guild / Raid leader should just take loot and give it to my own guild members without justification for it. That would be fair in your opinion cause I didn't mentioned how the looting rules where and noone asked for it nether.

THATS NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE.

If we can make a list of player doing this we can try to exclude as much as we can in our raids. I'm not saying it will work but at least I try to do something on those bastards that thinking that braking the game for others is funny!

See ya
Ezeky

Last edited by Ezeky on 26-11-2011, 15:35:31; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 15:34:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can't blacklist the entire server also like someone above said kids will fake the ninjin' to blacklist the honest player who won teh item on roll.

If you want to stay away from ninjas either join some raiding guild or stop QQ-in. Nuff said.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 15:40:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
You can't blacklist the entire server also like someone above said kids will fake the ninjin' to blacklist the honest player who won teh item on roll.

If you want to stay away from ninjas either join some raiding guild or stop QQ-in. Nuff said.

Do you even read everything I told -.-' no you didn't cause I already told I'm GM of a raiding team we just PuG for some 25 mans. And this is not QQ'ing this is just telling what happend please try to keep a difference. I didn't wanted that loot so I'm not QQ'ing about it I just think that beeing an asshole on the game should have some consequences.

About the riability of the post it can be checked for example before posting it on the topic itself we wait for a second player to confirm. I can still put players who act bad in my experiance on it. There is no need to make this Topic 200 pages long it just need be truth. I won't just put everyone on it!
=> BTW just go to armory if a player isn't leading the raid and he get the loot from looting the boss he is prob ninja cause only the raidleader should loot and then trade. And on the items you get you can see if the raidleader trades or keeps the loot. / player looted it or got it by trading.

And if you don't like it just don't use it "Nuff said"

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 16:50:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Architech wrote:

Do you even read everything I told -.-' no you didn't cause I already told I'm GM of a raiding team we just PuG for some 25 mans. And this is not QQ'ing this is just telling what happend please try to keep a difference. I didn't wanted that loot so I'm not QQ'ing about it I just think that beeing an asshole on the game should have some consequences.

About the riability of the post it can be checked for example before posting it on the topic itself we wait for a second player to confirm. I can still put players who act bad in my experiance on it. There is no need to make this Topic 200 pages long it just need be truth. I won't just put everyone on it!
=> BTW just go to armory if a player isn't leading the raid and he get the loot from looting the boss he is prob ninja cause only the raidleader should loot and then trade. And on the items you get you can see if the raidleader trades or keeps the loot. / player looted it or got it by trading.

And if you don't like it just don't use it "Nuff said"

See ya
Ezeky

I don't have to read the topic. This topic used to be on EVERY PServer forum i used to play and it always end up being abandoned. Just join the guild and raid with them and stop QQ'in' about losing some item in PUG!

I'd like to add one more thing, on Molten, Deathwing ream, there's a guy named Avatardon. He made a website and he used to sell ninjin' for REAL money. Everyone knew he's a ninja but everyone kept raiding with him. So yeah...

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Thelan

[The UnGooglable Man]

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 22:13:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:

Well see thats the point why shoud a member who joins a PuG have to ask for looting rules? its the Raid Leaders Task to inform them if they use another loot system that the common used one which is /roll when you need!

Quite the contrary. When joining a run that's mostly composed out of members of a single guild it's common sense to ask about looting, many guilds don't give pugs a shot on loot, unless it's really useless to every single guild member eligible.

Ezeky wrote:
So its all about the guild not doing what other may expect from them so they can be classified as Ninja's if it happens that way.

The way you put it I might as well classify someone as a ninja because they refuse to bow down to my obvious awesomeness. People need to understand that when joining a run they are naturally putting themselves in a disadvantaged position, being suckered out of loot is just one of the possible consequences.

Ezeky wrote:
BTW sure the looting setting where wrong but doens't really matter => Master loot is bugged so the only way is putting it on FFA. Even if I made the mistake to let it that way just afther the boss. So it can be set that it was my fault as RL to lose the loot but its still the players fault that it went wrong. => I'm not the one taking loot leaving group and not willing to be fair with it.

No, but you're the one who enabled the guy to do it, thus it's just as much your fault as it is his. Hey, I may even take a shot and claim you've had an agreement with him. Not true, I know, but you can't really prove it. Personally I'd much rather take a known ninja than join a run ran by an incompetent leader, because for all I know, that instance just proved it.(Not refering to you at this point, just making a general statement)

Ezeky wrote:
This Topic is only a way to tell other who is acting like a dick in the game!

Do we get to report griefers, gankers and all the rest of the merry crowd?

Ezeky wrote:
If we should act like you say Me as Guild / Raid leader should just take loot and give it to my own guild members without justification for it. That would be fair in your opinion cause I didn't mentioned how the looting rules where and noone asked for it nether.

THATS NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE.

Yup, that's all fair game. Fair doesn't mean decent or nice.

Ezeky wrote:
If we can make a list of player doing this we can try to exclude as much as we can in our raids. I'm not saying it will work but at least I try to do something on those bastards that thinking that braking the game for others is funny!

At least demand some plausible proof, so far I've just seen unconfirmed slanders.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I hate ninjas just as much as the next person and find their behaviour really silly, but running a list like this will only lead to situations when innocent people will get listed just because someone lost a roll and couldn't get over it.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-11-2011, 11:49:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If it can't be apreciated by the Freakz community to start such a post I'm not gone put my time into it nether got enough guild stuff to handle.

Do whatever you want, we are gone handle our Raids another way then

if you want to join a good and English speaking raiding guild on genesis wisper one of the Ejusdem Generis members ingame they will be able to help you further on how to be approved to the guild.

See ya
Ezeky

=> For moderators Please lock or delete this post please.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Setemotion, 27 November 2011 11:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 10:53:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x