User
Pass
2FA

Exodus -population
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message7063
starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 16:51:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zac! 5x honor raites would mean like 1000 honor for a daily random bg? Thats just stupid, everybody could get a full pvp set in 1-2 days, and the server slowly would be fullfileld with idiots in nice gear. And, not to mention that we gonna play 4.06 for a long time, so we dont wanna get everything in like 1-2 months

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2013 07:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 17:59:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:
Zac! 5x honor raites would mean like 1000 honor for a daily random bg? Thats just stupid, everybody could get a full pvp set in 1-2 days, and the server slowly would be fullfileld with idiots in nice gear. And, not to mention that we gonna play 4.06 for a long time, so we dont wanna get everything in like 1-2 months

Totaly agree whit you.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 18:47:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Exactly. It is allready filled with noobs with full vicius gear, dont need more of that.
0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2012 19:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 20:49:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:

right now its filled with idiots in full pvp gear and pros with only rep gear. -

What doesn't kill you... makes you suffer until you want to die.

Last edited by Zaci on 03-02-2012, 20:55:12; edited 2 times in total
0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 20:52:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaci wrote:
starshard wrote:

right now its filled with idiots in full pvp gear and pros with only rep gear. -

i dont understanding your language...

0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 20:55:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

no srsly since when does skill depend on farm-time?
i mean, you do the same bgs all the time, youre not really finding anything new there that could make you better.
people who play their mains already know their class like their pocket, from other servers.

a normal rbg reward is 45 honor
5 x 45 = 225
still not much

but okay, i will get my pvp set one day, when i spent enough hours infront of the computer.

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 21:16:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaci wrote:
no srsly since when does skill depend on farm-time?
i mean, you do the same bgs all the time, youre not really finding anything new there that could make you better.
people who play their mains already know their class like their pocket, from other servers.

a normal rbg reward is 45 honor
5 x 45 = 225
still not much

but okay, i will get my pvp set one day, when i spent enough hours infront of the computer.

Get a guild -primade time -
and BTW 45 honor you get if you loose a bg ...

0 0

pasca

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2012 20:08)

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 22:33:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it shouldn't be raised as it is uber easy now, if a 358 full pve fire mage human and a 335 draenei holy palla with no escape trinket can win like half of the matches then you realize that cata means free pvp gear to all like me, a pvp noob but still able to win some, tldr:it is damn easy now to get pvp gear but it still requires tremendous skill and awareness to achieve high rating and be THAT PLAYER WITH FULL VICIOUS rather than yet another half vicious which can't stand his ground for more than 5 secs!
0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 22:50:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pasca wrote:
it shouldn't be raised as it is uber easy now, if a 358 full pve fire mage human and a 335 draenei holy palla with no escape trinket can win like half of the matches then you realize that cata means free pvp gear to all like me, a pvp noob but still able to win some, tldr:it is damn easy now to get pvp gear but it still requires tremendous skill and awareness to achieve high rating and be THAT PLAYER WITH FULL VICIOUS rather than yet another half vicious which can't stand his ground for more than 5 secs!

Agree.

0 0

sspot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2013 14:51)

Post Posted: 04-02-2012, 01:10:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First: You don't need any skill to get PvP gear. Since noone doing the goal of any BG so you mostly lose. Even if they do, f you are just running around like a retard you will get the same honor.
Second: Who cares if noobs get full bloodthirsty? If you are talking about skill you should kill them if they are 'noobs' as you said.
Third: Okay then don't say 5x rates but at least 2x? I don't even understand how they made the rates of the server... This is a PvE server, since you can't do any world pvp wich is already bad for PvP-ers but still the HONOR RATES ARE THE SMALLEST! Holy cow!!! Srsly all rates are like 20x and such. Why honor is the smallest?

<Spellsteal the Heal>

0 0

Zaci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 01:48:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

agreed :S
why is honor so low and boss droprate even lower than retail, but xp and rep so extremely high??
and we cant even world pvp unless we flag ourself for it and "ask" to be attacked by a whole group of alliance.

@unwar
i was mentioning the loss reward on purpose, cuz 90% of the BGs horde does are a failure.
horde doesnt really do premades... at least i never saw one on this server, we used to do them in wotlk a lot.
but even if u get 5 "good" people, theres still 10-15 noobs in your group who afk. if we had AV it would be even worse...

0 0

schaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2012 08:46)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 13:01:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you want the population on Exodus to rise you're going to have to advertise it on other places of the internet. Like MMOwned or Elitepvpers. People from Genesis won't transfer, because the population is much lower and when they play arena they want a variety of teams, not the 2-3 same teams all the time. If we could just get Exodus to 1200 players, that would be SUCH an improvement. Also it would be very convincing for players from Genesis to transfer. Another thing is that the factions populations are out of hand "everyone" is playing Alliance. So a free transfer from Alliance to Horde would be appropriate. I also think setting the honor rates to 1.5 or 2 would be a good choice. As said earlier, getting gear is a pain in the *** and if people are skilled, they can beat beat others with the same gear - obviously. I understand that you don't want to make this a pure funserver and I agree. I don't think you should raise Conquest Point rate/cap, just make some gear easily available that doesn't get you killed instantly. I think the craftable PvP set for free at some vendor would be great. Or trading gold for honor - like 5k for 100 honor.
Or higher honor rates for kills so the win/lose doesn't matter as much and you can encourage people to do world pvp.

You really need to make the server more attractive for new people that want to join. Even those that would rather play on a funserver. Make this one attractive enough for them to join, but also make sure you don't hand everything out for free.

If you manage to do that, people from Genesis will transfer. Also try to keep the Alliance:Horde ratio balanced through free transfers.

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 16:26:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaci wrote:
agreed :S
why is honor so low and boss droprate even lower than retail, but xp and rep so extremely high??
and we cant even world pvp unless we flag ourself for it and "ask" to be attacked by a whole group of alliance.

@unwar
i was mentioning the loss reward on purpose, cuz 90% of the BGs horde does are a failure.
horde doesnt really do premades... at least i never saw one on this server, we used to do them in wotlk a lot.
but even if u get 5 "good" people, theres still 10-15 noobs in your group who afk. if we had AV it would be even worse...

I play as spriest (pvp) , and i can tell you that past 7-8 days horde dominate BG ..so i am pritty happy whit situation.
For the horde!

Posturi unite automat, 05-02-2012, 16:26:51

schaka wrote:
If you want the population on Exodus to rise you're going to have to advertise it on other places of the internet. Like MMOwned or Elitepvpers. People from Genesis won't transfer, because the population is much lower and when they play arena they want a variety of teams, not the 2-3 same teams all the time. If we could just get Exodus to 1200 players, that would be SUCH an improvement. Also it would be very convincing for players from Genesis to transfer. Another thing is that the factions populations are out of hand "everyone" is playing Alliance. So a free transfer from Alliance to Horde would be appropriate. I also think setting the honor rates to 1.5 or 2 would be a good choice. As said earlier, getting gear is a pain in the *** and if people are skilled, they can beat beat others with the same gear - obviously. I understand that you don't want to make this a pure funserver and I agree. I don't think you should raise Conquest Point rate/cap, just make some gear easily available that doesn't get you killed instantly. I think the craftable PvP set for free at some vendor would be great. Or trading gold for honor - like 5k for 100 honor.
Or higher honor rates for kills so the win/lose doesn't matter as much and you can encourage people to do world pvp.

You really need to make the server more attractive for new people that want to join. Even those that would rather play on a funserver. Make this one attractive enough for them to join, but also make sure you don't hand everything out for free.

If you manage to do that, people from Genesis will transfer. Also try to keep the Alliance:Horde ratio balanced through free transfers.

Totaly agree.

0 0

Snowqt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2013 12:43)

Post Posted: 11-02-2012, 21:46:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The rates really make no sense tbh D:
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Post Posted: 12-02-2012, 01:58:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

again: rates are fine.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 29-06-2024, 15:08:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x