User
Pass
2FA

Help please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1054
Erektekelebek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2012 15:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-02-2012, 10:37:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, İ started the exodus server with my 5 friend we plvl to 85 and train alchemy,blacksmith,enchanting,leatherworking etc. and gain some reputation and took repu items we all have 330-325 item level. But guys we cant finish catac heroic dungeons so we cant raise ilevel after we try catac normal dungeons for justice point but there is no justice point in catac normal dungeons we tried everything however we cant do anyting pls guide us how can we get better items and can only we cant get justice points? i know my english is fair but we need help, i really love this server and i dont want to leave it
0 0

raxxar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2015 11:03)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 07-02-2012, 10:59:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make several trash runs in either BoT or BwD for epic items from the mobs- they drop almost items for all classes. Get professions and earn money so can buy crafted items from AH, and then learn the scripts of the dungeons so u can finish them - they are doable even with lower gear. Start from throne of the tides - its the easiest. You can also use several web sites where they show lists of items from quests or just a way to gear up for raids according to your class Gearing up on the server until ilvl 350 is really easy so do it -

0 0

Erektekelebek

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2012, 11:07:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have money, in exodus its too easy but there is no item in AH we'll try BoT and BwD when i learn what is them - bytheway thank you -
0 0

Erektekelebek

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-02-2012, 17:21:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we tried raids but trashs have no drop we cant do anything again..
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 08-02-2012, 17:36:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

BoT= Bastion of Twilight. Not all mobs drop items but they do and pretty much now too. I'm 100% sure you can find items on the AH that drop there.
BWD= Blackwing Decent. Also here there are drops. But maybe harder to find them on AH since you don't need to kill the trash to get to the bosses.

Also you say you don't get drops of Justice Points in cata dungeons on normal? mm not sure since its been a while since I'm not been at JP cap but I think they do.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-06-2024, 06:03:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password