User
Pass
2FA

lag issue in V&T again... for those who cares!
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3953
raxxar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2015 11:03)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 03-02-2012, 23:28:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For me ( as i said during the this evening raids to our guild members ) the cause of the lag was ground effects like https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=73920 (wowhead link) and the same is with https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=81275 (wowhead link) and https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=88685 (wowhead link). Allt these spells cause my game to freeze if there are 2-3 of them at a time and to lag extremely on 1-2 .
Have no idea how u can or me to fix this -

0 0

b3dshaker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2012 20:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-02-2012, 17:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i really hope they can fix the lag on peak hours because every time i log in i already got 700+ ms. i wanted to raid in 25 mode without any hassle. I wonder when will i be able to experience that again here.
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 22 hours ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 11-02-2012, 17:13:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

b3dshaker wrote:
i really hope they can fix the lag on peak hours because every time i log in i already got 700+ ms. i wanted to raid in 25 mode without any hassle. I wonder when will i be able to experience that again here.

Exodus?

0 0

b3dshaker

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-02-2012, 19:34:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yup -

Anyway, as i said in previous post, it's not just me. I think we can wait, I just hope it won't last that long.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 12-02-2012, 11:33:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
b3dshaker wrote:

Exodus?

To give an idea of the problem, and its all about what I hear on raidcall since I'm not suffering from it as much as others since I'm closer to the server (Belgium) The problem is that once you go on heavy fights with boss mechanics that the latency of some players get really high.

for Example on Maloriak yesterday I went from 100ms to 200ms just because we engaged the fight. Now 200ms is fine its ok to play like that no complain

But I hear players on raidcall that get 1700-2000ms wich is a 2 sec delay this is not doable. Also you need to consider that if a player has a large ms fights like Maloriak gets harder for us since the Most important on that fight is the well timed interrupts on Arcane Storms.

As a sidenote I have no idea what the cause of this issue is but I can tell that it needs to be something serverside. I mean I've been playing a really long time on an American server (won't tell the name to prevent, you know - ) I was always around 150ms but it didn't increase in dungeons or Raids. And thats the case here.

Maybe it has to do with high population.

Just some NOOB thoughts here. But isn't it possible to move the "instances" to a different server? wouden't that solve some kind of the problem?? Sorry lol I'm a total noob here for stuff like that but if the population is the problem this may be one of the solutions if posible.

If the problem is somewhere els well no clue but let me just be clear that an intentional realm should put this as a main priority on the to solve list if you want to make it work. Some players are countering this problem for 3 months now and there is no real solution yet. On Valiona the lag is solved but the ms increase is still there.

See ya
Ezeky

And thx for the hard work on the server.

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

b3dshaker

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-02-2012, 01:41:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If they do that then it will be great. That really makes me wish that they will host exodus somewhere else like in america, I will have the normal latency of 200ms. I know a PS server doing this as well, they are hosting one realm in europe and another realm in us, just wish the freakz will do that as well.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 18-06-2024, 13:51:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password