User
Pass
2FA

B.D. still thinks I'm using cheats/scripts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)
Author Message328
beastie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2012 15:15)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 14:32:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, I decided to make a new thread because of your beloved B.D. is continuously making my gaming on your great server a really hard journey. After getting some screenshots in the past week, today he decided I must be using some kind of no-recoil script/tool.

As a backstory : http://forum.wow-freakz.com/B.D-named-admin-vip-keeps-kicking-me-without-telling-me-why-t143671.html

There you see him once even apologizing to me for thinking I'm not clean. I have sent screenshot on demand for him and ShQ. I have asked him to add me to his yahoo messenger and through that see my desktop via streaming it to him while I play. I have tried almost everything to prove I'm clean. He keeps ignoring my tries to show I'm not cheating. I'm not sure if there even is more ways to prove I'm not using any game altering tools/scripts/cheats. So I ask every single one of you, is this the right way for an admin/vip(I don't know what B.D.'s status is) to act on a fellow player who clearly is trying anything to show one is not using any illegal advantages? Is this the kind of person you want to take care of your server? To kick/abuse/harrass players who are skilled to a point where the admin playing against him thinks he's cheating no matter what he's trying to do?

I invite everyone who is willing to see my stream through yahoo/msn, or get a thousand screenshots or anything you can come up with to prove I'm not using any cheats/tools, to contact me through this thread and get them convinced of my cleanliness. I also want you to do something about the constant lack of patience that B.D. as an admin is showing to the players. Someone of you can access the server logs, I presume. I think that by reading a bit of the happenings between me and B.D. it's clear that the way he is treating me is not what you want from a person who is supposed to make sure the server is a great place for players of various skill levels and backgrounds to play on.

I'm really hoping some sort of server moderator/upkeeper would look at the logs and these two threads to see what kind of behaviour one of your "peacekeepers" is showing and take some disciplinary action to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen to a person helpless to defend them self.

I'm not online on yahoo/msn unless agreed otherwise so please tell me on this thread if you want some proof of me not cheating. Feel free to add me, my yahooid is beastiecy.

-beastiE^

EDIT: I was so into writing the above that I forgot to mention that today he joined the server as we were playing d2long, instantly said to me something like "beastie you are using norecoil and you are never gonna play here again" then he slayed me twice and gagged after that. I was able to ask him to add me to yahoo and see for himself that im not using anything. after that he made me quit with amx_quit

0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-04-2012 18:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 15:18:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have a demo with you, when i was with another name on server..shut up and don't open any more topics ok?

no^.^name B.D.
Edy B.D.

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 15:25:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you please upload that demo for all to see. I would like to see the proof myself also.

And as a direct reply to your reply: Can you please stop abusing your admin powers against players who are clearly more skilled than you thinking that they are cheating?

EDIT: http://www.2shared.com/file/np8B1hn9/beastie.html there is the demo he sent in here http://forum.wow-freakz.com/fara-recul-t144026.html

To be totally honest at this point I'm going to sell this out loud: I don't think B.D. has the experience or the expertise to be able to see I'm not cheating. I ask you to see the demo for yourself and make your own opinion. I've played CS since 2004 or 2005 and in that time I've learned to shoot very well and also master other areas of the game. I don't think B.D. has the same amount of training, gaming hours or knowledge of the game to realize a player can shoot like me without using any cheats.

To B.D. : Take a moment to submerge you into the game. Here is a video of no-recoil script for you, because I don't think you realize what a no-recoil script does.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fCDGipUQJgQ:

Now compare that to my shooting on what ever demo you can find of me. Now look at the video again, now the demo. Can you spot the difference? Can anyone spot the difference or is it just me? Do you honestly think for a moment that a STEAM client player with 7 to 8 years of experience of the game would need to use such newbie-like scripts? I have mastered to shoot the way I shoot by playing hour after hour, game after game to the point where I physically couldn't play anymore. I've spend thousands of hours on the game. Hundreds of nights. Just to play CS and get better at it.

I bet you have played your pirated version of the game for a year or two and think no-one can be better than you. Well here's a bombshell for you: Someone can play better that you without cheating. You are not the best player there is. People can beat you without cheating or even learn how to shoot like a pro without using cheats. In fact, youtube is full of videos showing how to shoot as I do. Here's one from the legendary HeatoN : https://youtube.com/watch?v=NuOZ1_-4vdg:

Or do you think he is cheating as well? Maybe you want to take away his numerous LAN tournament victories and prizes because you think no-one can shoot the way I can without using cheats.

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 17:22:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How come I have not been banned for norecoil yet? You think its possible that its only you who is obsessed with me using cheats? Your brain can't comprehend how one can be better than you? How no other admin has said a word about my cheating?

He keeps kicking me away from server, or using amx_quit. Why won't you just get your admin friends to watch the demo and let them ban me if they think I deserve it? I'm 100% sure that any admin with similar experience and knowledge of the game as myself or just a bit better than yours, is going to tell that I'm clean in that last demo as well as every other you can find of me, or ever record of me. It is impossible to make me look like I use cheats because I don't.

Now I ask only the admins with the highest rights, moderators, owner of the server or any other person that is capable of judging my demos rightfully and taking a look at the things B.D to see watch the demos and the evidence and after that take the right actions about B.D's adminship on the server.

0 0

TwisTer

[GOOGLE SEARCHER]

(since 17-05-2023 01:23)

Votes: 231

Post Posted: 06-04-2012, 09:49:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Clean,if u have any more problems pm me.

Bd +1 warn. ,u know why i dont have to explain.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by TwisTer, 06 April 2012 07:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)  

The time now is 18-05-2024, 19:10:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password