User
Pass
2FA

5 man heroic bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message326
djnucci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2013 00:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 01:23:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: over all general list
Dovada / Proof: run the hcs ull see them if ur a retail player as well

dear shocker,

after running all the open 5 man hcs i have come to realize a few things that might help you out. i palyed retail since 2004 and stopped here recently after downign deathwing whcih killed it for me lol.

anyways...you have the boss abilities in the five man heroics set too high the bosses in halls of orgination are a good example...the fire boss has flame pillars everywhere filling the entire room not once on retail did i ever see that happen...the boss special abilities in the five man heroics happen about 50 times more frequent than on retail if you could possibly fix those so they arent as frequent at least on the international realm...with the abilities set to happen that fast it makes people not want to run otherwise fun content to run. throne of tides smae issue with the boss special abiltiies happening 50 times more frequent than on retail the thing with throne of tides is there are alot of terrain problems too peopel falling through the floor of the dungeon etc. where it stands right now on the itnernational realm dont know about the romanian realms...but as it stands the five man heroics are practically undo able especialyl for those of us that came from retail i know you are doing your best and what you have done is amazing and very blizzlike....except the five mans and well the blodo death knight self heals are alot more powerful than they ever were in 4.0.6 on retail which its kinda cool to be that op have a blodo dk on my other acct and i love playing it lol for that reason.. lol

but these are just a few things i thought i would bring to your attention...also great job on the recent fixes - now if u can slow the special ability rates down on the five man heroic bosses somewhat closer to what they are like on retail wow would be appreciated.

keep up the good work and thank you for a mostly stable and fun private server you are awesome -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 01-10-2024, 10:45:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x