User
Pass
2FA

$150k for new hardware? Please read this
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4280
Tau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2012 17:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 00:42:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there admins!

I am a bit of concerned and confused about this thing that you're buying. I know its absurd, but is shocker paying for this, or the bts telecom? Because, the way i see it is, if shocker is gonna pay for this, i am afraid the same scenario will happen here like on *** (E.g. content removal to favor donors, talent point donations, spell donations, all proff donation etc).

Is there nothing that can be done about the flood? Not even re-routing it to a dummy IP?

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 01:54:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't think that Shocker wants freakz to become a fun scum...

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 07:19:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tau wrote:
Hello there admins!

I am a bit of concerned and confused about this thing that you're buying. I know its absurd, but is shocker paying for this, or the bts telecom? Because, the way i see it is, if shocker is gonna pay for this, i am afraid the same scenario will happen here like on *** (E.g. content removal to favor donors, talent point donations, spell donations, all proff donation etc).

Is there nothing that can be done about the flood? Not even re-routing it to a dummy IP?

He said: "a very expensive anti flood protection hardware (~150.000$) will be up and running on our internet service provider(host)"

That means BTS Telecom will pay for it...

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 07:57:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Donations will not be changed in any way(maybe discounts, but don't bet on this)
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 13:29:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Donations will not be changed in any way(maybe discounts, but don't bet on this)

Zohl, you GMs, have to WAKE UP on Exodus now. Since this DDos problem happened is IMPOSSIBLE to do any WSG/Eye of the Storm; there is ALWAYS (yes always) one flyhacker capping the flag. No one replying to our reports. Isn't the ddos a bad enough spot for freakz? Seriously, wake up. We are asking more GMs here since months. I don't want any rewards. The normality would be a great gift. ty

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 13:48:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Berna wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Zohl, you GMs, have to WAKE UP on Exodus now. Since this DDos problem happened is IMPOSSIBLE to do any WSG/Eye of the Storm; there is ALWAYS (yes always) one flyhacker capping the flag. No one replying to our reports. Isn't the ddos a bad enough spot for freakz? Seriously, wake up. We are asking more GMs here since months. I don't want any rewards. The normality would be a great gift. ty

Thank you captain obvious... i think the admins/gm's are aware... -.-

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 14:50:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
Berna wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Thank you captain obvious... i think the admins/gm's are aware... -.-

not rly mr obvious cause Exodus has one (active) GM since its born (Erai ffs).

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 16:17:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Berna wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Can confirm this. I've lost WSG this morning coz of this ***: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Shadowrunner

We did .gmn but no one replied...

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 17:45:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Berna wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Can confirm this. I've lost WSG this morning coz of this ***: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Shadowrunner

BTW, his name fits for a hacker if you look closely:D Shadowrunner= Speed hack that fast only your shadow can be seen -

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 14-04-2012, 19:52:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Berna wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

BTW, his name fits for a hacker if you look closely:D Shadowrunner= Speed hack that fast only your shadow can be seen -

He only hacked in WSG, next two BG's were EoTS and he was afraid to hack in them too -

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 15-04-2012, 20:25:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guy, GMs have their hands FULL with this flooding shit. They dont need more pressure from you -.-

Let the stupid hackers enjoy until server is back to normal again, cuz its their last time probally.

0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2012 08:00)

Post Posted: 16-04-2012, 08:42:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
Guy, GMs have their hands FULL with this flooding shit. They dont need more pressure from you -.-

Let the stupid hackers enjoy until server is back to normal again, cuz its their last time probally.

Good call, but yeah the logs are all there, they'll take care of it in the end.

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Post Posted: 16-04-2012, 17:39:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skel wrote:
spartan123 wrote:

Good call, but yeah the logs are all there, they'll take care of it in the end.

Private servers dont have those kind of logs.

0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-04-2012, 06:37:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If the right anti cheat system is implanted they do.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-04-2012, 10:23:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enfy wrote:
If the right anti cheat system is implanted they do.

right but in 99% of cases anticheat system brings tons of lag everywhere.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 18 April 2012 05:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 30-06-2024, 21:38:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x