User
Pass
2FA

A Funny Story About a Raid by NEEDLEBUNS => [COOL STORY BRO]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message11148
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:59:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kiiisu wrote:
haha no, i actually meant you.

I read all your other three ''Philippine humor'' writings and all i can see is that you got really butthurt and posting on the forums is the only way to pay back.

Well of course you would believe that - because he's your guildmate Kiisuke. -

Like I said - "Hive mentality" combined with ignorance.

If you were born in a different day, to different parents, in a different place - and never new our friend <HeyNeedles>...
... you would actually read the first post, view the screenshots, and say:

"Wow, that Needles is a jackass, lol @ wasting 3 gongs and blaming someone else. He doesn't listen to anyone except himself."

But, he's your guildmate, so, AUTOMATICALLY you have to throw rationality and intelligence aside to have an imaginary sense of unity.

-

Hey I got valor points, and I got to make fun of some random who only thinks he's a hotshot infront of his guild... Nothing "butt-hurty" about that.

-

Needlegun wrote:
Kicked u like some dog from my raid,and everything that i see is pathtic attempt to have some revenge...But w8,u cant even admit that,ur hiding behind jokes.

And now im gonna kick ur forum rep...and ull write a novel about it,cry me a river

Actually - after you kicked me - I joined another raid on an alt, and cleared it without problems.

-

You know what the funniest thing is though - we are seeing your true colors - yes, that's right...

... because now we're seeing you go from Mister: "Omg! That Powerman is so mean! He's so bad to me! I'm so sad!"

Into:

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CLICKED A BUTTON TO REMOVE YOU FROM A RAID GROUP!!!
LOOK AND SEE HOW MARVELOUS I AM!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! VENGEANCE! SUPER REVENGE! THE REVENGE OF THE INTERNETS!!!

NOW I AM CLICKING BUTTONS TO GIVE YOU A BAD REP IN AN INTERNET FORUM FOR A PRIVATE SERVER!!!!
MUAHAHAHA!!!! I FEEL GREATNESS IN MY VEINS!!!!

BE AMAZED AT MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IN LIFE!!! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT MY POWWWAAARRRR!!!"

- - -

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 02:02:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

More caps, show who us who's the queen here,cry more../
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 02:05:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
More caps, show whos the queen here,cry more....

That was actually to exemplify your own impression of "how awesome clicking buttons on a forum is" - as evidenced by your earlier reply.

It actually means you're a silly kid who gives great importance to "Internet Forum Private Server points".
I guess that went over your head.

But what else can we expect from someone who - when shown facts, shown screenshots, given a detailed story...

.. will answer with "noob, cry more, butthurt, boooo! I'm not even going to give you a direct reply because I have none, you caught me, now I'll just spout more insults because there's really nothing else I can say... I'm nye kultyurniy!"?

-
-

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 02:07:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 02:05:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I wonder if ur supposed funny text really makes u feel better,or u just scared to admit that ur zero,making urslef on what others do

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 02:09:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
I wonder if ur supposed funny text really makes u feel better,or u just scared to admit that ur zero,making urslef on what others do

It's actually funny - read it from the first page up to this point.

Try it! Reading is FUN! -

In fact, players who know me are reading this now and consider this funny - they think more of me as a funny writer poking fun at things that go wrong in PUGs...

They also think more of you as a douche who can't explain himself out of a paperbag...

(But hey, that's what you're ending up looking as) -

ie. Teacher: "Ok class, let's start our Annual Debate Competition. Needle Smith, what can you say?"

You: "omg noob butthurt cry moar omg i will be powerful in forum by giving you minus point, omg!" -

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 15:25:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerman wrote:

LOOK AND SEE HOW MARVELOUS I AM!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! VENGEANCE! SUPER REVENGE! THE REVENGE OF THE INTERNETS!!!

NOW I AM CLICKING BUTTONS TO GIVE YOU A BAD REP IN AN INTERNET FORUM FOR A PRIVATE SERVER!!!!

BE AMAZED AT MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IN LIFE!!! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT MY POWWWAAARRRR!!!" [/i]
[/b]

- - -

Haha, that just made my day -

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 15:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Incarnate wrote:
Powerman wrote:

BE AMAZED AT MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IN LIFE!!! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT MY POWWWAAARRRR!!!" [/i]
[/b]

- - -

I know right!

The funniest thing is that he completely acts the way I know he would based on that "imitation" I made of him.

Look at my forum rep = he keeps downrating it, he probably donated or asked guildmates to do the same...

... as if "Internet Forum Rep in a Video Game Private Server" actually matters?

Yet they think highly of it. -

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 15:42:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Incarnate wrote:

beware of the revenge of the internets !

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 05-10-2012, 00:18:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerman wrote:
Incarnate wrote:
Powerman wrote:

[/b]

- - -

I know right!

The funniest thing is that he completely acts the way I know he would based on that "imitation" I made of him.

Look at my forum rep = he keeps downrating it, he probably donated or asked guildmates to do the same...

I was going to give you ALL of my forum rep (about 3 points), but that turned out impossible now, because i recently got -15 rep from some guy called "Whats" so i won't be able to help you :s

x'D I just saw it... Needlegun gave you a -11 points with the comment "whore". Architech also seemed to love you, but he missed the '+' button and pressed '-' instead, so he gave you -11 points too with the comment "Grow up!". For Needlegun that wasnt enough so he gave you another -8.8 points, again with the comment "whore".
These guys love you.

0 0

darkbunny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 10:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-10-2012, 14:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Never laughed so much as on this -

we have the same stories on ally as well -
Yesterday same shit happened
Leader: the dps is low... ( he had 11k on magmaw he was last
the first 10 had 20k++++++)

"Neeeed moooooaaaar DPS" said the leader..... It will be fun- he said......
Ohmmm do you know the script? who will be jumping? who will be killing worms?
" JUST GOOOOOO!!!!! -he said....
we wiped as i said....

Love your post.... keep them comming -

“It is as much of a mistake to underestimate yourself as to overestimate yourself.”
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-10-2012, 16:54:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
Powerman wrote:
Incarnate wrote:
Powerman wrote:

[/b]

- - -

I know right!

I was going to give you ALL of my forum rep (about 3 points), but that turned out impossible now, because i recently got -15 rep from some guy called "Whats" so i won't be able to help you :s

x'D I just saw it... Needlegun gave you a -11 points with the comment "whore". Architech also seemed to love you, but he missed the '+' button and pressed '-' instead, so he gave you -11 points too with the comment "Grow up!". For Needlegun that wasnt enough so he gave you another -8.8 points, again with the comment "whore".
These guys love you.

I'll tell you an even funnier bit you might not know.

These <Hey im Peepeepee> cronies were told to put "-" points for me in the forums.

ie. "Hey guildmates, look at this topic, click minus for that guy!"

And naturally - since some people are braindead, they did just that without even reading or looking at the screens.

It's like they were told:
"Internet Forum Reputation in a Private Server is of utmost importance for the future stability for all of us! We must make sure to emphasize the importance of this reputation in a forum!"

-

0 0

Iseedeadppl

[10]

(since 14-09-2018 11:15)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 06-10-2012, 02:31:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

walls of texts..as always..
about 'hey im pve' .. yep we all suck but we cleared bwd hc just 4 days after the guild got created...so funny eh?
creating a guild in a dead realm and kicking 'so fast' and still hard progressing aint that bad..
the shame is someone always crying,complaing and shitting on others and considering himself as a pro...
maybe others havent seen your performance in raids But ive seen it before..u cant even move theralion normal as tank..
what now? u wanna write MORE walls of texts and still pretend to be good? for your entire life?
when a realm is full of kids,unskilled and brainless ppl ofc some guy like you would be the QUEEN of them...
hey im PeePeePee or hey im funny or hey im a retard or 'hey im Derphalanx' doesnt matter...we just created the guild,we've tested every single person in the guild at ODS hc and kicked a lot of them and Still we're progressing well...now Ascendant Council hc awaits us...but what you got except 'WALLS OF TEXTS' ?
im not replying here again..feel free to make more 'fables' -

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-10-2012, 07:42:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iseedeadppl wrote:
walls of texts..as always..
about 'hey im pve' .. yep we all suck but we cleared bwd hc just 4 days after the guild got created...so funny eh?
creating a guild in a dead realm and kicking 'so fast' and still hard progressing aint that bad..
the shame is someone always crying,complaing and shitting on others and considering himself as a pro...
maybe others havent seen your performance in raids But ive seen it before..u cant even move theralion normal as tank..
what now? u wanna write MORE walls of texts and still pretend to be good? for your entire life?
when a realm is full of kids,unskilled and brainless ppl ofc some guy like you would be the QUEEN of them...
hey im PeePeePee or hey im funny or hey im a retard or 'hey im Derphalanx' doesnt matter...we just created the guild,we've tested every single person in the guild at ODS hc and kicked a lot of them and Still we're progressing well...now Ascendant Council hc awaits us...but what you got except 'WALLS OF TEXTS' ?
im not replying here again..feel free to make more 'fables' -

I think there's a reason why Powerman made a topic asking about the Valiona/Theralion fight here - since Powerman tries his best not to make mistakes for the raid - that's why he reads and watches retail videos, but also asks private server players if there's any difference.
So no, I don't think it's a big deal to point out a mistake in the Valiona fight, since every tank does screw up once in awhile, but it takes a real man to ask others how to improve.
-

I don't speak bad of your guild - besides the derpy naming I made, that's merely to poke fun at Needlebun's insecurities.

In fact, Powerman often raids with many of your guildmates and finds them really good.
Like I said - I have no problem with your guild whatsoever.

What I can poke fun at, and make jokes at, are those people who believe nonsense like:
- "omg put minus points"
- "omg lower his forum reputation for Mother Russia!"
- "hey we must only believe what our guildmate/officer said and not care about anything else"

Because to me, my friend, it simply shows a "hive mentality" that's borderline ignorant.
You may be guilty of it, or you may not; point is, I poke fun at those who are like that.
In many cases - they're from your guild - simply because they are led to believe that "I talk badly of them", whereas I merely do that (JUSTIFIABLY) for one person, and a select few who are close to him.

PS: Sure yeah, I could pretend to care which guild does whatever in a WoW Private Server for a Two-Year-Old Expansion That Everyone on Retail has Cleared/Finished/Gotten Bored With
- but I won't - because it's precisely what this is - an outdated video game.

However, I did finish Super Mario Brothers 3, Final Fantasy 5/6/7/8, Metal Gear Solid games, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, and yes, Contra for the Super Nintendo, without using the Konami Code.

Would you like me to brag about those "accomplishments in outdated video games" as well like you seem to be doing? -

0 0

Varnhageny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 14:41)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-10-2012, 23:53:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whoa fellas... This topic is... surprisingly sorta funny - Though on the other hand... its the reason I've never played PvE... Its too easy to learn, but you have to dig too deep to learn it (like UTube or G8gle or other advanced INTERNETZ tools), too many bads, overall fun depends too much on the other teammates.

I also wonder how would you perform as a PvP journalist. Y'know we're having fun times there as well!

Anyway. See you lot in Battlegrounds... or those of you who are less lucky... in SW.

P.S. Sorry I know its offtopic... just my silly two cents to this refined discussion -

0 0

Nedhitis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-01-2013 00:29)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-10-2012, 08:30:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iseedeadppl wrote:

we just created the guild,we've tested every single person in the guild at ODS hc and kicked a lot of them

Now where have I seen that before... Hmm...

I am totally sure that has NOTHING to do with your guild leader (assuming I am not actually speaking to him) being kicked from a certain other guild. Nope, absolute coincidence. Yep. Of course. Indeed. No doubts. All normal. It happens.

(Fun fact: he got kicked, precisely, for failing at ODS HC. What a world, huh...)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by blader, 18 October 2012 16:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 13-05-2024, 21:11:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x