User
Pass
2FA

Please fix something?
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3913
capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 01-10-2012, 14:44:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there.

I was wondering if any new content or bugs will be fixed at all? There has been no sign of Shockeru for over 2 weeks now and the server is dying out (as you can see from the numbers). There are so many major confirmed bugs (Chains of Ice has been bugged for 5 months now and it seems like DKs will die out). Besides (heard from rumors) there is no new PVE bosses coming. I know you don't want to fix Nefarian because it's a money maker but please script at least Cho'gall. When I asked questions about donations then I got answered instantly. As soon as I donated, I got taken care of (personal e-mails and stuff). But when it comes to fixing something, I don't see progress for over 3 months now (except for AC in BoT). Please answer.

Thanks,
Capmoq

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 15:06:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yep, no answer.
0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 15:50:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When the right times comes Nefarian/Sinestra will be available. The decision of scripting them at the very end is, in my opinion, well based. And what if donations would be the reason ? Would that be a bad move ? Do you want the server to die out slowly or do you want a better, bigger server ? But let's take a look at another server who is part of our competition, what was their policy for WOTLK and what was our policy ?
And you are complaining about fast response to donation related issues. Do you really want to donate and get your reward after 1-2 weeks ?

You should ask yourself those questions, try to answer them and then read and rethink what you said.

воронья
0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 16:35:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well my point is that I play a DK and it's absolutely dormant because main ability like Chains of Ice has been bugged for more than 4 months. There are like 10 topics about this bug and still no fix. I made this topic to say that I just can't play some of my toons because there are soooo many bugs. They are all being reported and even moved to "approved section". Since the new "approved section" (which was like 2 months ago) there has been 1 fix - Warrior Vigilance exploit. That's about it.
I'm saying the server is dying because there has been no sign of any improvements (fixes) of main abilities of various classes.

PS: thank you for the response.

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2012 06:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 16:46:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

capmoq wrote:
Well my point is that I play a DK and it's absolutely dormant because main ability like Chains of Ice has been bugged for more than 4 months. There are like 10 topics about this bug and still no fix. I made this topic to say that I just can't play some of my toons because there are soooo many bugs. They are all being reported and even moved to "approved section". Since the new "approved section" (which was like 2 months ago) there has been 1 fix - Warrior Vigilance exploit. That's about it.
I'm saying the server is dying because there has been no sign of any improvements (fixes) of main abilities of various classes.

some fixed do not depend on GMs so get itt.. so many bugs.. yes its private... stil better than moster on molten.. so stop QQ

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 17:11:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please do more stuff for free, please.
0 0

sleepyfellow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2016 21:33)

Post Posted: 08-10-2012, 11:01:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skyfire team who used to develop updates for this core passed everything to Trinity, and now they are working on 4.3. Shockeru gonna probably update to 4.3 once its released.. Until then sit and enjoy this patch.

http://www.trinitycore.org - watch the 4.3 commits

EDIT: 4.3 is released but unplayable, unstable. Still a work in progress.

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 08-10-2012, 13:07:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The most annoying part that chains of ice used to work perfectly,but they got screwed in may or march

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-10-2012, 16:22:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I didn't make this topic to QQ. This topic was about to see what's the future of the server. I check the bug updates every day in hope that I can play my DK again. But seems like it will never happen. PS: Zohl nothing's for free. I asked 5 months ago if more fly and ground mounts will be added to vote rewards. The feedback is always positive but then the promises are forgotten. Why make promises if it's never going to happen?
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-10-2012, 12:46:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't know if the server is dying (honestly i see same numbers since quite lot of time now), i don't know if Nef / Sin are still friendly because you want more donations (which would makes sense anyway) and i don't know if Shock is away / bored or whatever. The only thing in which i agree with capmoq for sure is that PvE content is being developed too slowly. 1 boss (which is not that OP scripted too) in 6 months is not ok. And i'm not talking about RAIDS only. Some new 5 mans would be great. ffs even our competition server has no scripts for Sin / Nef yet, for the same reasons i guess. But all 4.0.6a 5-mans are scripted, as well as Cho'Gall.

PS: Zohl, please stop with "for free" stuffs. it's a story old like Earth. We are all grateful for letting us play here for free etc etc etc etc etc. But don't forget that without an active community there's no future, no donations and no profit for the owner. Sometimes you have to listen to your players. Sometimes....not always.

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-10-2012, 17:24:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tru3 wrote:
capmoq wrote:

some fixed do not depend on GMs so get itt.. so many bugs.. yes its private... stil better than moster on molten.. so stop QQ

"sooo many bugs". I quote this, cuz I've played on 4-5 servers. And this server has every single ability that I use, working. When I try to think of a ability bug (besides maybe some unseen percentages) I can't think of any. And since they really don't release PvE bosses until they're perfect, where are the so many bugs at? Keep in mind, I have 8 lvl 85's, so believe me when I say, all my spells that I use, work -. Divine storm use to not heal, but I tried that couple days ago and it does lol.

Funny af my fans still check my profile years later lol 👌, you know who you are
0 0

Nedhitis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-01-2013 00:29)

Post Posted: 12-10-2012, 18:00:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:
"sooo many bugs". I quote this, cuz I've played on 4-5 servers. And this server has every single ability that I use, working. When I try to think of a ability bug (besides maybe some unseen percentages) I can't think of any. And since they really don't release PvE bosses until they're perfect, where are the so many bugs at? Keep in mind, I have 8 lvl 85's, so believe me when I say, all my spells that I use, work -. Divine storm use to not heal, but I tried that couple days ago and it does lol.

Do you play a Retribution Paladin...? Well, then bad news: they are the first or second most bugged class here (maybe only surpassed by Druids). Just go to the Confirmed Bugs section for Paladins here (non-English zone, but reports are still in English) and see for yourself. I am even surprised DPS Paladins are decent at all, being that 3 key talents are partially bugged, but still, you can do just so much as DPS Paladin, even at high-end gear.

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-10-2012, 18:59:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:
tru3 wrote:
capmoq wrote:

can u read closelly what campoq wrote? maybee u get it -

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-10-2012, 19:59:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nedhitis wrote:
olverine wrote:

Do you play a Retribution Paladin...? Well, then bad news: they are the first or second most bugged class here (maybe only surpassed by Druids). Just go to the Confirmed Bugs section for Paladins here (non-English zone, but reports are still in English) and see for yourself. I am even surprised DPS Paladins are decent at all, being that 3 key talents are partially bugged, but still, you can do just so much as DPS Paladin, even at high-end gear.

ret paladins actually are ok srlly..u are 5 months back....

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-10-2012, 14:26:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ret palas are working. Look at DKs. there are like 10 crucial bugs that needs to be fixed. Some of them were reported 1 year ago. Same with engineering. Reported a year ago.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-06-2024, 12:43:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password