User
Pass
2FA

---- Recruitment ----
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5524
kr3at0r90

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2012 10:54)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 02-10-2012, 23:43:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there I'm Claudiu from Bucharest Romania so GMT +2 my inngame names are Gigantu Fire Mage / Kreatorea Holy/Disci priest / Creatoarea Combat Rogue / Kreatorul Resto Dudu / Rotaerk Prot Paladin - from this 5 chars my Main would be priest as so it's the highest ilvl witch I won't share for now yet, as for cata knowledge I done it all, besides council since I a had a short break where I went back a few to wotlk and it got implemented after !!! pretty much playing for about 1 year and by mystake I ended up on exodus since ( I left my chars on the hand of a "friend") a friend though he should move all my chars here XD pawned ... simply wanna join because i'm interested in pve of wow since pvp it's kinda dull for me, comming from daoc to a game that pvp = join a bg or an arena and when someone it's actually hitting you , you still cast ,can't get it after even 1 year !!! my average hps depends of encounter i can suck bigtime at bh since it's not such a great ammount of heal getting to 3-4khps till chimaeron / magmaw to get over 15khps ... depends on the encounter had some times I've been around 20khps or bugged recount on disci spec at ods where it showed 100k hps ... as for why should you recruit me ... beats me after all it's youre choice i can only say i'm a troll sometimes / i'm not the dude in the corner that cryes after an item and i'm allmost full geared on many of my chars / and i like beer - ... if i'll get accepted hope we'll golaborate very good in the benefit of both the comunity and mine also.
0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

(since 28-10-2015 05:55)

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 09:41:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sup man.

/w Juzzys ingame for a quick interview ;P

http://www.twitch.tv/dazsil -- Raid & Event Live Stream
http://www.freakz.ro/forum/FK-Sound-and-Visual-t196759.html
0 0

Wintersun

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2013 12:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-10-2012, 08:49:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your name: Marin ( Charname : Wintersun, Chaosweaver )

Location & TimeZone: Croatia GMT +1

Basic Cata Knowledge: Most of the raids and dungeons, very skilled PvP -wise as well.

Why do you want to join the Forsaken Knights?: I'm searching for a casual PVE guild that actually knows the tactics in cataclysm dungeons / raids. And also you're using TS3 Which makes it even easier.

Average DPS /HPS/ HP (depends on ur spec/role ofc) : I manly raid with my hunter and I pull off around 14k DPS in 10 man raids , probably more in 25, considering the fact that I'm not even close to fully geared yet.

And why you think we should recruit you into the Community? : I'm a casual player, very dedicated to a guild, if I don't know something , I learn it really quickly, always there to help other people are point them in the right direction.

0 0

Juzz

[Fuzzy Juzzy Wuzzy]

(since 28-10-2015 05:55)

Post Posted: 29-10-2012, 14:37:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@wintersun, /w Juzzy's

http://www.twitch.tv/dazsil -- Raid & Event Live Stream
http://www.freakz.ro/forum/FK-Sound-and-Visual-t196759.html
0 0

Bastila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2012 15:01)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-11-2012, 01:33:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your name: Daniel

Location & TimeZone: Romania gmt+2

Basic Cata Knowledge: Well i played for 2 years on freakz when cata first appeared and then i quit and went to blizzard and played for one year since february till october, i quit there too cause i didnt have money to pay for mop. I mostly play pve.

Why do you want to join the Forsaken Knights?: Honestly i was browsing the guilds on this forum and i liked that your post was funnier, more casual -

Average DPS /HPS/ HP (depends on ur spec/role ofc)

I play a resto shaman and im sorry to say i did not check my hps but i guess i can log on now and make an ss of my hps with a link to my armory

And why you think we should recruit you into the Community?

Well if i were you i would look for smart, helpful and social people with skill in wow and i can bring that to the table, been playing wow since....well i forgot if its 6 or 7 years, i love to help people who deserve to be helped and i enjoy the company of others who are not afraid to open up -. Also i can follow orders but not be a robot and i can take up the roll of a lead if needed altough i hate the stress ^_^.

P.S link to my armory :http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goatsie

pic with the HPS for the ..10 seconds -

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zqwhld.jpg

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 14:21:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x