User
Pass
2FA

Best Healing Class on Freakz
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message7829
Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-11-2012, 01:05:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

im pretty amazed at rshaman healing w/o any proc i can heal 110-115k from 1 GHW crit.

also like drood for mobility.

havent played priest healer

holy pala .. is *rap in this patch , wait till we update to 4.3.4 if you wanna try a hpala

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 10-11-2012, 11:54:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Epic mega-tripple facepalm to the "hpala is crap" people.
Holy pala is one of the best healers for Pve and PvP. If you think Hpala sucks, you either never played it or you suck at healing with it. If you watch the recount, you won't see 100% of Hpala's healing, you will see only around 60-70% of it.
Absorbs don't show. Beacon of Light doesn't show as Pala's healing, it shows as that target's healing done.
I do suck at healing with a holy pala, I don't deny that. But I do know that palas can overheal most of the healers if he is played by a proper player.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-11-2012, 14:08:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
Epic mega-tripple facepalm to the "hpala is crap" people.
Holy pala is one of the best healers for Pve and PvP. If you think Hpala sucks, you either never played it or you suck at healing with it. If you watch the recount, you won't see 100% of Hpala's healing, you will see only around 60-70% of it.
Absorbs don't show. Beacon of Light doesn't show as Pala's healing, it shows as that target's healing done.
I do suck at healing with a holy pala, I don't deny that. But I do know that palas can overheal most of the healers if he is played by a proper player.

don't shout this in global chat in-game. Really don't.

0 0

Sarcophagus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2019 15:16)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 10-11-2012, 16:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarcophagus wrote:
Holy paladins are at their worst on this patch and no they're not getting any buffs on 4.1, they're getting extremely buffed on 4.2 though they're getting a bit nerfed on 4.3

Rite, i dont know how to play holy paladin, being crap means they're worst among all other healers.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-11-2012, 01:16:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

just did 119k healing in 1.4 secs with a GHW crit .. (i had 1 trinket proc tho)

considering i have 116k HP .. more than 100% HP heal is imba imho

and yeh , compared to all other healers hpalas are the worse .. that is why they got buffed 5 times (5 different buffs) after 4.1

personally i wanna see how well the new absorb shield stacking will work.. no more useless 1k absorbs...

PS: i got a hpala , rshamman and rdrood (yeh i love healing classes) .. and imho hpala is by far the worse of the lot

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-11-2012, 02:47:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really don't see why people argue here. It's really hard to raid without one or another healer.

Holy Paladin is good for tank healing. They are good for buffs and helping people (Lay on hands, Hand of Protection, Freedom, Sacrifice, Beacon of Light). Also can interrupt. Can bubble and survive damaging attacks.
Restoration Druid is good for AoE healing. They have combat resurrection and can boost people with stampeding roar. Also great mobility. Can innervate other players. Great at kiting orbs and flames.
Priest is good for tank and AoE healing (depending on the spec). Holy priests can save people with Guardian. They can increase people's speed. They have Barrier to reduce damage taken. Can make mana.
Restoration Shaman is good for tank and AoE healing. They buff the raid with different totems and can interrupt boss' spells. Can reincarnate when they die in the encounter. Great at kiting orbs and flames with wolf form.

Each one of them has it's advantages and disadvantages. You just need to find the right setup with your guildies.

Go home, people.

0 0

Quarya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2015 12:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-11-2012, 09:09:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

capmoq wrote:
I really don't see why people argue here. It's really hard to raid without one or another healer.

Holy Paladin is good for tank healing. They are good for buffs and helping people (Lay on hands, Hand of Protection, Freedom, Sacrifice, Beacon of Light). Also can interrupt. Can bubble and survive damaging attacks.
Restoration Druid is good for AoE healing. They have combat resurrection and can boost people with stampeding roar. Also great mobility. Can innervate other players. Great at kiting orbs and flames.
Priest is good for tank and AoE healing (depending on the spec). Holy priests can save people with Guardian. They can increase people's speed. They have Barrier to reduce damage taken. Can make mana.
Restoration Shaman is good for tank and AoE healing. They buff the raid with different totems and can interrupt boss' spells. Can reincarnate when they die in the encounter. Great at kiting orbs and flames with wolf form.

Each one of them has it's advantages and disadvantages. You just need to find the right setup with your guildies.

Go home, people.

LoL i liked the "Go home" part xD

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 10-06-2024, 06:46:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x