User
Pass
2FA

Locking threads - Horde honor issue
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4362
rayna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2013 08:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 13:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raster locked thread where people were discussing about pvp horde honor. So, you think this was the excuse?

Quote:
1. Plenty of Alliance were able to gear their main toon very quickly because of the BG Queue Bug.
2. Horde were being farmed and dominated during this time period.
3. If this continued without aiding the Horde in some fashion, BGs would end up where Ally were in full ruthless while Horde would be chilling in Vicious gear for at least a week.
4. The staff did a quick fix and this was their solution. They could have easily just done a rollback and screwed over everyone in all aspects of the game and would have been in full right to do so. Be happy they didn't.

Let it be. Yes, it's a few days of annoyance for the Alliance now but oh well. Nut up.

1. You noticed that since you buffed horde, NOT EVEN 1 ALLY queued up? We had 15 mins queues for bg.
2. Buff is gone now and what? I got only 3 pvp items with 5 hours of playing...
3. Alliance is dominating horde in every bg. Fact.
4. The staff did not fixed this. Why do you give buff when no alliance was queuing?

And btw, hear people opinions before locking thread and try to find solution to the issue...

0 0

Prolet

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2013 00:49)

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 13:48:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yep, so true...
0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 13:51:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea, the buff helped a bit but it didn't really do what it set out to do, which was balance gear between the two factions.

Alliance still overgears Horde by a big margin so either roll back to before the queue bug so we all start the same or find another solution for Horde to get gear.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:31:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You guys are so smart rofl . U still got the buff . And it is not true the ally is dominating in the BG rofl that is not a fact . Yesterday i have won 5 Bgs from 17 is that the ally dominating ???? It is not try that the ally stoped que we still que and it is not our problem u was underpopulated in the first days of therelease , go the site and see the ilvls between horde and allaince they almost the same now go and get your honor.......
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:35:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some horde chars made over 22k honor since the begging of 4.3.4 and the maximum honor earned by an alliance is 17k. We REALLY think the buff was enough. Thank you.
0 0

rayna

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:37:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rofl.. you just talk trash... you are alliance and you havent seen general horde chat... as soon as we got the buff, 0 alliance were queued.... we had 15 mins queue also....

Posturi unite automat, 22-01-2013, 14:37:16

Zohlomg wrote:
Some horde chars made over 22k honor since the begging of 4.3.4 and the maximum honor earned by an alliance is 17k. We REALLY think the buff was enough. Thank you.

I doubt this but okay -

0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:40:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rhoperese wrote:
You guys are so smart rofl . U still got the buff . And it is not true the ally is dominating in the BG rofl that is not a fact . Yesterday i have won 5 Bgs from 17 is that the ally dominating ???? It is not try that the ally stoped que we still que and it is not our problem u was underpopulated in the first days of therelease , go the site and see the ilvls between horde and allaince they almost the same now go and get your honor.......

The buff is only cosmetic, it does not really work.

0 0

rayna

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:46:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We had fixed pvp raid and were getting around 300 honor per random bg. All day long me and my friends were getting 300 honor per bg. Do a simple math if everything was working properly: doubled honor, right? 270 per win x 2 = 540 honor, also the bonus honor from bg which is around 30-50 and killing as well. It should be around 600+ per bg.

GM can check the log on general (around 22:30 till 01:00) and see that other players had the same issue.

0 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 14:56:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rayna wrote:
We had fixed pvp raid and were getting around 300 honor per random bg. All day long me and my friends were getting 300 honor per bg. Do a simple math if everything was working properly: doubled honor, right? 270 per win x 2 = 540 honor, also the bonus honor from bg which is around 30-50 and killing as well. It should be around 600+ per bg.

GM can check the log on general (around 22:30 till 01:00) and see that other players had the same issue.

true.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 17:36:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude im an alliance and i go called for bg every time i que up u see 0 alliance in the que cuz they are already at the battleground wtf u want all 500 allys to que for RBG ???
0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2013 05:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rayna wrote:
Raster locked thread where people were discussing about pvp horde honor. So, you think this was the excuse?

Quote:
1. Plenty of Alliance were able to gear their main toon very quickly because of the BG Queue Bug.
2. Horde were being farmed and dominated during this time period.
3. If this continued without aiding the Horde in some fashion, BGs would end up where Ally were in full ruthless while Horde would be chilling in Vicious gear for at least a week.
4. The staff did a quick fix and this was their solution. They could have easily just done a rollback and screwed over everyone in all aspects of the game and would have been in full right to do so. Be happy they didn't.

Let it be. Yes, it's a few days of annoyance for the Alliance now but oh well. Nut up.

1. You noticed that since you buffed horde, NOT EVEN 1 ALLY queued up? We had 15 mins queues for bg.
2. Buff is gone now and what? I got only 3 pvp items with 5 hours of playing...
3. Alliance is dominating horde in every bg. Fact.
4. The staff did not fixed this. Why do you give buff when no alliance was queuing?

And btw, hear people opinions before locking thread and try to find solution to the issue...

First of all, I did not do anything. I did not apply any buffs anywhere as I am not a staff member of this server. The points I made above are simply obvious facts that you need to stop qq'ing about and accept. Running a server equates to much more than messy BG's for a few days. The servers warned you ahead of time that the first few days could be extremely unstable and lead to messy bugs. This is one of them. You are considering soley yourself and the idea that you should get as much honor for however long YOU played. This is simply not the case. To be honest you sound like a little child that got butthurt that you got the shorter end of the stick. How about you step back and consider the alliance members that didn't even get a chance to "farm BGs" this weekend due to having to be at work or w/e. Now they are being queued 150 Horde to 0 Alliance and getting no bonus or anything at all. Do you see them flinging shit at GMs on the forum like rabid monkies? No, they obviously aren't happy but they're thankful enough that a group of people are working their *** off to get them the latest WoW content possible (MoP being live is not possible).

And same to the rest of you complaining here. There are people in far worse situations that did not get either "bonus to honor" and are now just being farmed by Horde and they are simply accepting it and saying "oh well. I got the shorter end of the stick. Eventually it will balance out."

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:27:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 for taelar.But saiyng that MoP is not possible is just like some players said Cata is not possible . MoP will become possible in the time . And yes there are a lot of peoples that didng get any bonus so no get over it.
0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:34:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ah ha I wasn't clear enough when I stated it, my apologies. I meant that while a patch is live on the Blizzard realms it will not be functional on a private one. Obviously like you said it will be on private servers eventually just as people have progressed from private WOTLK to Cata servers.
0 0

rayna

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:43:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

taelar, I quoted you cus one of the GM's agreed with you on previous locked topic.

All I wanted to say is that double honor was bad joke that we even didnt received it. I support this server and vote every day for it, simple rollback was going to fix things.. there are tons of facts that horde bonus honor didnt succeeded like alliance bug and free pvp gear!

rhoperese, dude... I guess you got your free pvp gear equipped and you just talk bullshit now...

0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:48:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well it was not a joke. It was meant to be a real solution and to be honest it's the only fair solution. You claim a rollback is the perfect one yes? What about everyone who started dailies/new professions/farming mats/gold farming etc? Not everyone does PVP on this server. Doing a rollback affects these people as well. Not to mention it reapplies all the issues that GMs have been trying to fix (people's bags going missing/items lost here and there). Your solution for this silly problem essentially would spawn 10x more forum threads about people complaining.

I have plenty of Horde friends that geared up in a few hours. Your logic of saying it did not help at all is flawed. I'm pretty sure I lost close to 20x in a row during that farming period. (Losing that many times in the space of about 30/40 minutes) Both sides got their share. Put it to rest.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 02-10-2024, 22:32:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x