User
Pass
2FA

Locking threads - Horde honor issue
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4359
rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 19:40:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I got exactly 5 pieces of ruthless on my char , 2 from set 3 from the off set yes im so overpowered now.
0 0

jpdrako

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2013 21:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 00:24:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had not win a BG in two days, ally better gear than horde that is a LIE!, and in queue is like 8 ally and 50 hordes,

HORDE dominate all bgs.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 00:51:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^ Oh please, give me a freaking break... Queue for bg before the buff was applied. All the allies in one queue and only 1-5 hordes MAX! Ok, I tried arenas just to cap, all allies, all with ruthless gear. Ok, we can let this go. Buff applied, queue for a random bg -> 99 hordes and NOT A SINGLE ALLY BASTARD IN THE QUEUE. Don't twist the trueth. All your toons are ally and you're only talking about the recent hours. Most of the people here have been victims to 100 vs 1 ally domination BGs! Now take your pathetic faction toons and go cry somewhere else. And don't ask why allies don't queue in bgs anymore. It's so obvious, even a retard can understand it.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 01:29:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1st of all, I am horde

Zohlomg wrote:
Some horde chars made over 22k honor since the begging of 4.3.4 and the maximum honor earned by an alliance is 17k. We REALLY think the buff was enough. Thank you.

Zo brought up a certain number - 22k of honor gained. Tbh it made me curious, of how much I gained during this bonus period.

42 291

Yep... 42k it is... No lies - any GM can check my char and bank to confirm it.
I am horde, and that's what I gained from bonus period... even with these longass queues, against geared alliance (insert 10k more excuses why u are bad in pvp here). Call me no life, or w/e you want. But all I did (together with my guild - Entropy) was dozen and dozens of premades, in which we kept farming alliance in every way we wanted.
Now about arenas...

shhnedo wrote:
! Ok, I tried arenas just to cap, all allies, all with ruthless gear. Ok, we can let this go.

I did arenas b4 weekly reset... Had 2 pieces of s10 (chest and legs). Score? 8 - 0. Problem? And yeah... we fought against full s10 alliance, but they are just alliance lol.... they might have gear, but they don't really know how to use it - same goes for bgs.

This buff wasnt fair (due to alliance dodging bgs and simply because it was 2 days too late), but it was still something. I am far away from being buttkisser, but I do appreciate, that they at least tried to do something about it. Believe me, in any other server I have had "pleasure" to play on, staff wouldn't do a single thing.
Honestly, I am starting to think that horde isn't much different than alliance (doh, genius, we are all humans in real life). Cause there is no way to please any of em... All of you is waiting for free lunch... damn, just get your shit together and work on it. Shockeru said himself, that this buff may HELP horde a little, not does the whole job instead of yourself.

Last edited by Woofies on 23-01-2013, 01:52:17; edited 2 times in total
0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 01:30:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Some horde chars made over 22k honor since the begging of 4.3.4 and the maximum honor earned by an alliance is 17k. We REALLY think the buff was enough. Thank you.

Thats bullshit. I was on a Alliance character and I read from one guythat he got 3 fully geared characters. And judging how a GM (not mentioning a name) pulled aside a player (not mentioning that name either) for 'exploiting to gain gold' just shows the true lack of info some GMs have. Show us what you saw to come to the conclusion of Alliance getting only 17k tops. Shouldn't be hard to do right, its nothing confidential. Maybe you forgot to say "in 1 single day the max Alliance earned was 17k" yeah, then that might make sense.

Funny af my fans still check my profile years later lol 👌, you know who you are
0 0

rayna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2013 08:17)

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 01:44:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Couldnt agree more with above post....

Just go over logs and see how much gear took alliance for one day and how much gear took horde with "buff"...

Also, it was FREAKING intended alliance to not queue while horde had buff... it was so obvious, like wtf... there were like 50-60 alliances playing pvp before server restart, and suddenly when server restarted and gave horde buff = 2 alliance only queued?!?!

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 01:53:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rayna wrote:
Couldnt agree more with above post....

Just go over logs and see how much gear took alliance for one day and how much gear took horde with "buff"...

Also, it was FREAKING intended alliance to not queue while horde had buff... it was so obvious, like wtf... there were like 50-60 alliances playing pvp before server restart, and suddenly when server restarted and gave horde buff = 2 alliance only queued?!?!

I love you, no ***. No, go ahead and ask any of the Alliance, why would they do such a thing as dodge the que or log their horde characters? That would be completely dumb and give them honor on their horde alts while preventing only-horde players from gaining a bunch of gear.

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 02:28:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dont really know how much honor i got,but i have 2 full ruthless horde chars atm.Also ive lost only like 6-7 bgs during last 2 days.Alliance haz always been pathetic in bgs ,stomping undergeared ppl with warriors and healers on their back.

0 0

Tyranocif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2013 18:57)

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 02:46:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This ppl will fight against premade h² full ruthless for 6 week... like in 4.0.6 but h² were full vicious ...
0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2013 05:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 04:33:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So we can summarize there are some Horde that managed to farm enough and get the RNG factor of getting into winning BGs and thus gearing multiple chars. Others not so much. Those "others" are on this thread complaining. What do you expect the staff to do? They cannot aid the Horde anymore without getting backlash from the Alliance.

Also I spent a good 2+ hours today doing bgs on alliance. We lost every single one and none were close. I'm talking a whopping graveyard farming, curb-stomping farm. This is probably been going on a lot lately and is the reason why Alliance numbers are down on the queue. Anyone in that situation would stop queuing and lower the queue number. So now I ask you why would the alliance numbers go from 150 to 5 as you claim if the Horde was not getting enough wins. Perhaps you were not on when that occurred (and so didn't benefit from it) but is it right then to blame the staff?

Let's remember the point of this thread was to articulate that the staff messed up on this entire thing. It then switched to how the change needs to be altered because Alliance is not queueing enough and this isn't fair. Ask yourself again why they're number went down from 150 to 5.

Why, I may be a Villain and I'm Back To Rule !
0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 09:32:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually what I said was 150 Horde in question and 5 Alliance. What it use to be is some days 40-60 horde, 30-40 alliance. Others had more alliance than horde. Though that happened occasionally. Point being like everyone says, despite the lying alliance,was the alliance stopped joining bg or logged their horde so it.. For lack of better word, wasted the buff kinda. We still got in e Bg, yeah every 40+ min lol. Who the hell has time for that?

0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 10:46:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:
1st of all, I am horde

Zohlomg wrote:

Zo brought up a certain number - 22k of honor gained. Tbh it made me curious, of how much I gained during this bonus period.

42 291

Yep... 42k it is... No lies - any GM can check my char and bank to confirm it.
I am horde, and that's what I gained from bonus period... even with these longass queues, against geared alliance (insert 10k more excuses why u are bad in pvp here). Call me no life, or w/e you want. But all I did (together with my guild - Entropy) was dozen and dozens of premades, in which we kept farming alliance in every way we wanted.
Now about arenas...

shhnedo wrote:
! Ok, I tried arenas just to cap, all allies, all with ruthless gear. Ok, we can let this go.

I did arenas b4 weekly reset... Had 2 pieces of s10 (chest and legs). Score? 8 - 0. Problem? And yeah... we fought against full s10 alliance, but they are just alliance lol.... they might have gear, but they don't really know how to use it - same goes for bgs.

This buff wasnt fair (due to alliance dodging bgs and simply because it was 2 days too late), but it was still something. I am far away from being buttkisser, but I do appreciate, that they at least tried to do something about it. Believe me, in any other server I have had "pleasure" to play on, staff wouldn't do a single thing.
Honestly, I am starting to think that horde isn't much different than alliance (doh, genius, we are all humans in real life). Cause there is no way to please any of em... All of you is waiting for free lunch... damn, just get your shit together and work on it. Shockeru said himself, that this buff may HELP horde a little, not does the whole job instead of yourself.

Yea, and? I did the same, i have my gear i have my arena cap, i have justice points for my pve set but that doesn't mean most of the server does. This is not about you personally or your guild, bragging about your e-peen size doesn't help this issue which is that more alliance got more gear way more easily thus a global faction imbalance.

p.s. the queue ratio evened out a bit but its still 6 horde for 1 alliance, guess why? Horde still needs gear, alliance does not.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 12:02:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We do not care what u need u will have to wait and earn . If u wasnt clever to do preamdes and farm 30+ honor like other guys that is not our fault ot staff's fault that is your FAULT now stomp complaining CUZ Alliance lsoing 17 from 20 BGS NOW go play super mario if u dont like it.
0 0

Tyranocif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2013 18:57)

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 12:16:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8440/wowscrnshot012313011331.jpg

check all ally from this bg and all h² and tell me where is the ruthless gear ...

this bg is like in 4.0.6, i say gg to retard premade ( here is the unbalance) idk but if you want to do that play for nothing wihtout aim go delete... or you can make rated bg. and this player are in queu ... and you tell ally aren t fair. sorry dude you are wrong if this retard don t join this bg the h² queu will decrease hard. -

p.s. when i see this player go in bg alone they are free kill and rquit...

0 0

demondays

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2013 19:34)

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 12:53:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its simple: when ally had easy win mode horde logged on their ally-alts. When horde had 2xhonor they come back to their mains + alliance logged to their horde alts.

Im Alliance, and yes I farmed free honor when i could. But im not nolifer so I couldnt spent whole day just for doing that. In the end I got 4 parts of ruthless on my warr and 3 on pala. Im still joining bgs, every day even that now horde wins 8 out of 10 times. But its damn frustrating I dunno how our side can be such a noobs that lose almost every bg... I guess thats 2 the reason alliance isnt joining.. or they r joining but from horde alts lol.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 02-10-2024, 18:31:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x