User
Pass
2FA

WTB Logic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message881
Ronove

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2017 19:27)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 14-03-2013, 04:50:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sooo,i find a bug,i report it,but then it gets approved? The hell? Check this out to see what i'm talking about:
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/LoS-exploit-abuse-in-EotS-t209407.html

That pillar shouldn't mask them from outside attacks,it's not "clever use"! Clever use is when you out-play your opponent,not find the exploitable spot for everyone! There was also this big freakout when people were using 2 sets,but that's still game mechanics,since it's set specific right? I wonder why that got patched quickly... Ok then,let's say i find a way to bug my damage/stats by using a combination of items. That's game mechanics,that's still fair,it's not my fault i found a smart way to be better than the rest....but will i get banned? ....YES! Next time they'll no-clip into a wall and that will be "clever use" again! It's one thing to hide behind an object,another to shove your head in it,because there's a spot that you can enter(which you shouldn't) and call yourself hidden. I know the average paladin has the Intelligence of an ostrich,but seriously!

I'm not asking you to ban the 2 abusers,even though they should be punished,i'm asking you to at least fix the issue! how hard is it to place an invisible wall inside or around the base?

Edit: Just to add-on,it should be considered fair if i kill my own alliance character,since that's technically killing myself,a.k.a. not cheating. I can make a list of things,which are fair,using that same logic.

0 0

Amore

[Creep]

(since 31-07-2015 03:29)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 14-03-2013, 05:36:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah the GM dint pay atention...its a los bug
0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 14-03-2013, 07:06:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can't make anything, the problem with that is just that the player isn't in that spot, you just see him there, it's somehow related to the player movement bug, if I remember well so it's no blind spot or whatever you want to call it.
Even if the GM wasn't really paying attention to the screenshot, she probably didn't look well enough and tought that guy has it's back to the wall and you can't open on him, it's fine, we are not banning that, but we can ban the lot of things that your logic scorned.

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 14 March 2013 05:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 09-06-2024, 23:15:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password