User
Pass
2FA

Shockadin 4.3.4 PvP !!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message10223
exodia2222222

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2013 12:42)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 01:52:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello , as the title of the thread says I will present the wonders of the (somehow) reborn Shockadin spec.
I'll try to make this guide as fast and easy as possible to read.
Description: The Shockadin was a hybrid spec that came out during the BC, and was a spec that should've putted a big Burst and to be able to heal as well. With the begining of Wrath the spec was forgotten as the talents were changed and it wasn't reliable anymore. But Cataclysm did made some changes to that allowing some new Choices for the ones who want to try this spec again.
This is a very good BG spec being able to pull spammable crits of 25k with Exorcism. Also is very good in arenas as well
the healing capabilities of this spec being incredibly good and due to Dennounce talent , you can minimize the damage u'r dps is taking by nullifying the opponents crits.

Your talent tree should look like this :

http://db.mmo-champion.com/utils/talents/#k=7mdUMcJE.bqj.paladin.-xLDnl

I'll explain some of the choices made above

Protector of the Innocent: 0/3 Heals you when you heal others, as a shockadin this spell is not worthy as you will try to dps/heal on bursts and the support/Dps shall be your priority(except arenas)
Clarity of Purpose : 1/3 It shortens the casting times of your Holy Light , Divine Light and Holy Radiance. I choose to put only one point mainly because that's not a so big thing to not have in PvP(and you will be stacking Haste).
Beacon of Light: When you heal anyone the target of the beacon is healed for 50% the amount healed. Well besides that this is pretty bugged , I don't take it because you don't need it, and it leaves you with more points to put in other Core Spells.
Tower of Radiance: If you don't take beacon this is useless...
Light of Dawn : AoE heal. Well this is useless in 2v2 , 3v3 even 5v5. And in Bg's you won't find alot of situations when it is suitable to cast this.

The Gear:
Well I use only PvP parts and it works quite well I have in the worst case scenarios 1 Death in Bg's and that is mainly cuz I forget to use Bubble x).
Try to get as much spirit as possible (By all means don't take items that got Hit on them, you got a talent that gives hit out of spirit , use the hell out of it)

Reforging:
You need to reforge all the spirit/mastery into crit (just be carefull not to drop bellow the hit cap(5%))

Gems:

Meta: 54 Intellect 3% Increased Critical Effect
Red: 50 Intellect
Orange: 25 Intelect 25 Haste
Use 3 Red gems to activate the meta and then just fill your gear with the intel/haste one's.(you need as much haste as you can get for Exorcism*You gonna be using this spell a lot*)

Enchanting:

Head: 60 Intel 35 Crit
Shoulders : 50 Intel 25 Crit
Chest : Peerless Stats
Bracer : 40 Haste
Hands : 40 Intel
Pants : 60 intel 35 crit
Boots : 25 Haste
Weapon : 400 Haste on proc(when it procs just spam exorcism or Flash of light -)

Glyphs:
Prime:
Holy Shock - Must have Period.
Exorcism-Not mandatory but still is the best option so must have !
Glyph of Judgement-is a good choice for the Third glyph
Glyph of Divine Favor- could be a replacement
or
Glyph of Word of Glory-is good as well
Major:
Glyph of Divine Plea- Must have(because u will reforge all your spirit to critical chance)
any other glyph should be used base on your preferance

Some hints about how to play this spec:

Judgement- Must be used to give you the 9% haste proc
Holy Shock- Try to keep it on cooldown when Damaging , also use Flash of Light / Divine Light when their proc appears, as it will allow you to spam one more Holy Shock.When you need to heal try to make best use of it by knowing when to cast it, bassically just keep it on cooldown and don't use it when it isn't needed , mana control is very important for this spec.
Exorcism- Use it to deal damage and to make opponents unable to cast critical strikes , this will make your healing job way easier
Inquisition- Before you're knowing that a burst is coming you must have that 30% holy damage increase.
Avenging Wrath should be used with the on-use spellpower trinket , I use the burst mainly for helping my teammate bring a dps down fast.
Guardian of Ancient Kings- Use it to make a quick burst heal to save your dps life. Don't hesitate to use it on the beggining of a arena as that if there are 2 dps they will try to make a quick burst and if you save your dps life then they will eventually lose the match
Hand of Freedom: don't forget about this spell.
Divine Protection: Use it to escape the enemy dps and to go in LoS every time a opportunity arises
Turn Evil: Use it against enemy pets.
Don't forget about Word of Glory and all the other heals . dispells you're supposed to be a healer as well.

=Feel free to copy this guide on other forums as well, but please mention my name and that it is my guide =

ˆHandmade by Exxod , this guide was made entierly by me , is my first guide , and I await your comments and responses ,I hope I helped you in any way with this guide and if I did don't forget to add me some rep -.

- - - - -

Last edited by exodia2222222 on 24-03-2013, 10:01:23; edited 2 times in total
0 0

ovidiu_2311

[Mentally unStable]

(since 13-08-2019 10:46)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 11:56:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont know how u made that spec, but u cant put any talent points in other then main talent tree, in this case holy, only after you have 1 point in the last talent on that spec in this case Light of Dawn.

0 0

marilego

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2019 11:13)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 12:39:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ovidiu_2311 wrote:
I dont know how u made that spec, but u cant put any talent points in other then main talent tree, in this case holy, only after you have 1 point in the last talent on that spec in this case Light of Dawn.

u dont need to have last talent, just 31 points in main talent tree

0 0

ovidiu_2311

[Mentally unStable]

(since 13-08-2019 10:46)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 12:42:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yep, u have right, my bad, sorry -

0 0

exodia2222222

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2013 12:42)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 14:00:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ovidiu_2311 wrote:
yep, u have right, my bad, sorry -

Actually there's no mentally stable holy paladin that plays with Light of Dawn -.-'... Especially in 2s.
And from what I experienced this spec works hell good in 2s. Try to play with a Fire mage/ Ele Shammy as you will burst any healer down to their knees or outhealth any 2 dps combo

0 0

Zorky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2017 11:01)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 03-08-2014, 14:36:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Interesting guide -
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-08-2014, 15:59:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

exodia2222222 wrote:

Enchanting:[/color]
Head: 60 Intel 35 Crit
Shoulders : 50 Intel 25 Crit
Chest : Peerless Stats
Bracer : 40 Haste
Hands : 40 Intel
Pants : 60 intel 35 crit
Boots : 25 Haste
Weapon : 400 Haste on proc(when it procs just spam exorcism or Flash of light -)

Dafuk? Bracer : 65 haste,Gloves-50 haste,legs 95 intel 55 spirit i guess? Boots 25 haste ? lolwut ? - 50 haste,weapon 450* haste

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

pms

[Power overwhelming]

(since 26-11-2020 19:13)

Votes: 217

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Sebasto231295 
Post Posted: 09-08-2014, 16:09:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtf is this "guide" ? -

Voucher PC-Garage: QZ6BT3TB

Sfaturi privind achizitiile

Probleme legate de IT

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Burebysta, 24 January 2016 14:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 00:20:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x