User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message102805
Unfair

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-04-2013, 00:41:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DiskoNINDJA wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
-Shooturass, Worgen, Hunter, DPS
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Shooturass ( I know, ilvl is a bit low, but i assure you that i can get more within few weeks )
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done.
-Atm I can't post it because i'm back from my long-term pause on this server. If this means anything, few current members were in The Cold Knights together with me, so i think they'd confirm that. Regarding DPS, it was higher than 17K in 25HC.
4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
-I come from Serbia, i'm 17 years old. My raiding exp. on private servers would include only Cataclysm and WotLK content ( 10/12 ICC HC ), BWD ( 3/5 HC ), BOT ( 1/4 HC ). Normal versions of the same bosses are done too ( as far as i can remember i left shortly after Council in BoT was released ) That's all i have to say, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Cheers!

Accepted for TESTING

Everytime wrote:
1) Sunnydays, Healer,Melee DPS
2)http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Sunnydays
3)i whas doing 12hps on ds 10n but i don't think it whas smth that i need to get a screen about.. in 25hc ds i do almost always 10khps
4) i preffer to remain anonymos about that all i can say is that i can do pve , i'm 20 and i did everything in pve/pvp... hope i can enter just for ds10hc/25hc without wipe cause the others raid i can make em with global in easy way..

Show a screenshot or an armory link of your PvE gear equipped so we can see your progress. REJECTED for now.

0 0

petreadorin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2013 14:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-04-2013, 19:41:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Ekye, human, paladin holy.
2) i have 394ilvl 4 pvp items and rest pve.
3 @ 17k hps in 10man and @ 20-22k in 25man.
4)I am 22 years old and i am from Romania.raid progression is full.i choose hpala because i like the class mechanism.
i am hoping i can join your comunity because i enjoy playing with best players that have good pve experience.

0 0

sacho55

[The Best Priest !]

(since 19-06-2014 22:24)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-04-2013, 22:29:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GL HF NOObs

Last edited by sacho55 on 10-04-2013, 03:50:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 07-04-2013, 00:45:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ekye whisper me or any officer ingame for further questions.

Holyypower REJECTED.

Posturi unite automat, 07-04-2013, 01:45:15

Updated the main post, make sure to check it for further applications.

Recruiting is open for every class now, we are filling up for the 25man raids.
Tanks and Healers have priority over DPS.

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-04-2013, 16:10:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Recruitment Changes:
We are now in need of:
- Tanks: Druids - offspec Resto, DK
- Healers: Shamans, Holy Priests
- RDPS: Mages, Hunters, Priests, Druids - offspec Resto
- MDPS: Shamans, Rogues, DK

We only seek for experienced people.

0 0

mlynek007

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2014 13:15)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-04-2013, 09:27:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

1 Nailaa / Naila
2 http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Nailaa / http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Naila
3 I will add soon / http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27zaw7c&s=4 (low dps because have low fps ;/) Holy/Disc / Feral
4 as it is expected a little higher level of the game
5 20y from Poland for free time hmm i play in wow ;P , I play WOW for 4-5 years .I was with you on a few raids, a friend gave me an invitation to raid and I know that I would take in so come to your guild
I wrote two characters because I do not know what more you useful and mostly play them and embrace them

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 21-04-2013, 10:16:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mlynek007 wrote:
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

1 Nailaa / Naila
2 http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Nailaa / http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Naila
3 I will add soon / http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27zaw7c&&s=4 (low dps because have low fps ;/) Holy/Disc / Feral
4 as it is expected a little higher level of the game
5 20y from Poland for free time hmm i play in wow ;P , I play WOW for 4-5 years .I was with you on a few raids, a friend gave me an invitation to raid and I know that I would take in so come to your guild
I wrote two characters because I do not know what more you useful and mostly play them and embrace them

Hello Naila. Contact me ingame for further questions.

0 0

Feras

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2014 19:14)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-04-2013, 11:30:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Theril, human, paladin, tank
2. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Theril
3. I'm tank - do ss ??
4. As annoyed me a strange principle officers and I felt bad in the guild
5. I'm 16y , I'm from Poland. I'm brother Nailo - On free time i play in WoW and meet with friends - I play in WoW 5 years ( i start at patch 3.0.9 ). It has always play PVE ( just now 4.3.4 i play sometimes PvP - )
BUT i've got only time for raiding in weekends and free day ( `I have a lot to learn )

Greetings ! -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 21-04-2013, 13:17:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feras wrote:
1. Theril, human, paladin, tank
2. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Theril
3. I'm tank - do ss ??
4. As annoyed me a strange principle officers and I felt bad in the guild
5. I'm 16y , I'm from Poland. I'm brother Nailo - On free time i play in WoW and meet with friends - I play in WoW 5 years ( i start at patch 3.0.9 ). It has always play PVE ( just now 4.3.4 i play sometimes PvP - )
BUT i've got only time for raiding in weekends and free day ( `I have a lot to learn )

Greetings ! -

Hello Theril. I'm sorry but i have to REJECT your application for now since we aren't recruiting any Protection Paladins.

Ephixa wrote:
Recruitment Changes:
We are now in need of:

Make sure to post your application when the recruiting is opened again for your class.

0 0

Cecko7

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2018 03:40)

Post Posted: 22-04-2013, 20:00:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yo, Elymin Human Holy Paladin.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Elymin
Heal Meter? pheh 13k hps+ on 25 doing around 20k <- on saj.
All scripts/raids/dungs/tarcitcs know everything
Bulgaria, I'm 16 My Name's Цецо.

Thanks for reading.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 22-04-2013, 20:12:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cecko7 wrote:
Yo, Elymin Human Holy Paladin.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Elymin
Heal Meter? pheh 13k hps+ on 25 doing around 20k <- on saj.
All scripts/raids/dungs/tarcitcs know everything
Bulgaria, I'm 16 My Name's Цецо.

Thanks for reading.

REJECTED.

0 0

fukasve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-09-2019 14:33)

Post Posted: 24-04-2013, 15:43:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Bremanka ,human ,holy paladin,
2) armory ---> http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Bremanka
3) don't have ss atm :/
4) i left few guilds so far for no pve participation...don't like to do pug raids cuz i don't know which ppl im playing with and without ts its just pure luck if we kill some boss -
5) my name is Sead ,22y old ,zagreb (croatia) ...free time playing wow ,gym ,playing since wotlk and im for sure one of the brained ppl that u need ,huge experience in pve as tank ,heal and dps with almost all classes so if i see some ppls are making mistakes i help them out ,understand and speak english so ts is no problem...main reason joining guild is pve recreation and have fun with ppl during my free wow time...and i love to join harder raids with low gear just to show ppl its not all about gear -
ty for your time.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 24-04-2013, 22:36:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fukasve wrote:

1)Bremanka ,human ,holy paladin,
2) armory ---> http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Bremanka
3) don't have ss atm :/
4) i left few guilds so far for no pve participation...don't like to do pug raids cuz i don't know which ppl im playing with and without ts its just pure luck if we kill some boss -
5) my name is Sead ,22y old ,zagreb (croatia) ...free time playing wow ,gym ,playing since wotlk and im for sure one of the brained ppl that u need ,huge experience in pve as tank ,heal and dps with almost all classes so if i see some ppls are making mistakes i help them out ,understand and speak english so ts is no problem...main reason joining guild is pve recreation and have fun with ppl during my free wow time...and i love to join harder raids with low gear just to show ppl its not all about gear -
ty for your time.

Hello Bremanka. Contact an officer ingame for further questions.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 27-04-2013, 12:31:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ephixa wrote:
Recruitment Changes:
We are now in need of:
- Healers: Shamans, Holy Priests
- RDPS: Mages, Hunters, Priests, Druids - offspec Resto
- MDPS: Shamans, Rogues, DK

We only seek for experienced people.

Little update about the recruiting, we are seeking people with 385 ilvl at least from the classes above and the ones here now as well:

- Healer : Holy Paladin is open too again.
- RDPS: Warlock is open too again.
- MDPS: Warrior is open as well.

0 0

Nothrad

[Evil puppy]

(since 09-01-2014 21:30)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-05-2013, 18:42:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So l suppose you don`t need any Discs?

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 23-04-2024, 03:57:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x